http://www.wftv.com/news/10803263/detail.html
RIP Christina Jones
That's terrible.
Helmets and seat belts are very important.
Thats horrible, sorry to hear about that.
I will keep her , her family and friends in my prayers.So sorry to hear about such a tragic loss.
Her family will be in our prayers.
prayers going to the family, I lost a friend about that age too.
reading through the story, I hope they find the PT Cruiser in my ex-wifes garage since she drives one.
Id@
I will deffinately pray for her family and friends
Quote from: Ida_Mann on January 21, 2007, 09:38:09 PM
prayers going to the family, I lost a friend about that age too.
reading through the story, I hope they find the PT Cruiser in my ex-wifes garage since she drives one.
Id@
LOL.
Thanks guys, im just glad she was more of an acquatince rather a "friend". I honestly do not know what i would do if i lost one of my buddies.
-Curtis-