Mike threw some goodies for me ;D Mellisa chose the powercoat.
[attachment deleted by admin]
... power...
[attachment deleted by admin]
nice bike
it ate a kfx 700 for lunch the other day
[attachment deleted by admin]
wow, look at that thing throw some sand. A 700? Mustve been some nice goodies :Y
lookin good Chris ;) nice cornering :o
very nice, i love that wheelie out of the corner.
Nice! Congrats on the parts. I get compliments and WOW's every time I take my ATPed bike out. It's great having a sleeper and eating the hell out of bigger bikes. Keep ATP's cards when they ask what's been done to your bike and just tell them to call Mike.
Looks like you could use some bead locks too :D
looks nice man!! ;D
aint it great?
nothing like ATP to wake up them engines.
Id@
So does this ATP do two-stroke dirtbike??
Thanks for the compliments Dreth, QT, Suzuki, Gearhead, lawnman! I think bead locks will be next. Will they help keep my tires from going flat? Ida is right, just when you think your bike is getting old and boring... get it ATP'd and it feel like you have a brand new atv.
Chris it looks great! I saw the color of the frame in person and it is AWSOME! The lense you have in your goggles are awsome too.
-Curtis-
Man that 2ed pic is sweet...Looking good!
very nice chris :ThumbsUp.gif