i hope i have not asked a question that has already been asked but are helmets mandatory at croom or is it the same as ocala (big scrub) 16 and under? thanks for the info guys.
If you don't wear a helment at Croom the rangers will stop you in two seconds!
On the positive side though, if you need one, you can get a good price on one at the shop by the entrance. I got one there and I like it better than the one I had before.
;D thanks for the quick responce guys. bamaboy
Hey Bamaboy, no matter where you ride, use the helmet and any other protection you can have, enjoy but be safe [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
always protect your melon!!!!!!!!! :o
I'd even suggest a chest protector at Croom.
Safety is key at that location as the trails criss cross.
Definitly use a helmet!
Always use protection. Nobody wants to live threw straws