I don't know how many people have photoshop,, but if you do post up some pics of your creations. Heres some of mine.
before:
(http://i1.tinypic.com/30kbm0x.png)
After:
(http://i13.tinypic.com/2e2h0kh.jpg)
drag version lol
(http://i13.tinypic.com/401epf4.jpg)
Before:
(http://i18.tinypic.com/40ayd4w.png)
After w/ ferrari rims lol:
(http://i1.tinypic.com/48lz1xs.jpg)
(http://i12.tinypic.com/2lupglt.jpg)
Even though I'm not too good, I thought it would be fun to post
The first one where you made the rims black looks pretty good, I think the other ones you were just BSing around :D
LOL you guessed it! :D
heres another lol
[attachment deleted by admin]
;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
Quote from: hondarider05 on January 20, 2007, 02:29:10 AM
heres another lol
I think your axle is bent, lol. photoshop is hard to get the perspective right.
lol yeah it is!! Oh well practice makes perfect
cool
I very highly doubt you want to get me started on this. LOL
Here is one for you.
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/dunescene-1.jpg)
-Curtis-
Let me get in on this... oldies first
[attachment deleted by admin]
who remembers this one?
[attachment deleted by admin]
this was from a photoshop challenge
[attachment deleted by admin]
... judges please ...
[attachment deleted by admin]
:R @ the MaryKate and Ashley Olson one
Quote from: LakeMaryKid on January 20, 2007, 04:10:08 AM
I very highly doubt you want to get me started on this. LOL
Here is one for you.
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/dunescene-1.jpg)
-Curtis-
That is sick! Come on lets see some more!!
One of my truck:
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/calendarcopy.jpg)
A Buddies truck:
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/04.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/49ae889c.jpg)
Another of my truck:
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/IMG_0766copy.jpg)
A nice background i made:
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/fordbackground.jpg)
Design for a company:
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/deviantracing2.jpg)
Once was a shirt design for ATP i made:
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/atpshirt1.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/atpshirt2.jpg)
Dale tribute:
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/85d84f91.jpg)
Banner for a company's webpage:
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/drasticsportsbanner.jpg)
A buddy of mine:
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/bobby2.jpg)
A background for myself:
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/Wallpaper1.jpg)
First time using grunge:
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/design2.jpg)
Dreth:
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/Shawn.jpg)
-Curtis-
Cant forget the imfamous logo i designed!
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/IMG_1678.jpg)
WOW ;D Your are very good!!
sliding on my newly atp'd 400ex
[attachment deleted by admin]
Every guy should experience what 130,000 pounds @ 65 mph feels like. Then do it again in a Peterbilt 8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
Might be a stupid question, but where do you go to do all of this photoshop stuff?
Quote from: strtrcr06 on January 21, 2007, 05:52:08 PM
Might be a stupid question, but where do you go to do all of this photoshop stuff?
Where they go? Photoshop is a program lol.
(http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop/images/photoshopbox.gif)
http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop/
Its not an atv. but still a nice PS I just made. My Current Wallpaper on my comp.
(http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e290/civicfrk1/photo-shoot024-1.jpg)
favorite picture of that quad curtis is the one where the roost is in color along with the dirt from the front tire, thats sick. All of those are bad ass but that one pic is my favorite.
btw, that kids axle isnt bent, thats the new 4 wheel steering package. ;)
Asphault, I love the Ida cabin w/ the mouse and doritos. Classic! I wasn't there for that but the story is legend!
Heres one i just made for my friend
[attachment deleted by admin]
..
[attachment deleted by admin]
(http://www.floridaatv.com/images/end_by_H3AD3AD.png)
supeR
[attachment deleted by admin]
flames
[attachment deleted by admin]
How would u change the color of an atvs frame in photoshop?
one I just made of my friend riding my quad...
[attachment deleted by admin]
yellow.
Someone else did these not me. I have the program but don't know how to use it.
[attachment deleted by admin]
cammo
[attachment deleted by admin]
retro
[attachment deleted by admin]
TRX450R_Racer, your good with PS. I wish I could do that with it.
Quote from: SuzukiRacerFL on January 21, 2007, 11:21:02 PM
TRX450R_Racer, your good with PS. I wish I could do that with it.
I can't use it either. Someone I know did those.
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on January 21, 2007, 11:23:17 PM
Quote from: SuzukiRacerFL on January 21, 2007, 11:21:02 PM
TRX450R_Racer, your good with PS. I wish I could do that with it.
I can't use it either. Someone I know did those.
oh lol. He did an excellent job Ive used PS for awhile and never came close to something like that.
(http://www.floridaatv.com/images/Paul/lol_PNG.png)
A few from when I was changing my bike's colors
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/1ps5.jpg)
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/1ps4.jpg)
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/1ps.jpg)
A few random ones.
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/fbbw.jpg)
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/jakeps2.jpg)
(http://www.floridaatv.com/images/Paul/lol2.png)
This is a cool thread. I diggin the all blue YFZ.
Wow!! Thats pretty cool. 8) That PS Superman Honda looks cool.
Quote from: CountryBoy on January 22, 2007, 02:34:45 PM
Wow!! Thats pretty cool. 8) That PS Superman Honda looks cool.
The Superman one is my favorite one also. I would like to do my quad like that one day.
Quote from: CountryBoy on January 22, 2007, 02:34:45 PM
Wow!! Thats pretty cool. 8) That PS Superman Honda looks cool.
yeah that's pimp