I'll be going to Durhamtown week of the 18th "kids spring break" wanted to see if anyone else is going??? ;D
Quote from: Prairie Master on January 17, 2007, 12:08:13 AM
I'll be going to Durhamtown week of the 18th "kids spring break" wanted to see if anyone else is going??? ;D
Pencil me in for now,
were planning on going. we went last year and had a great time.
Quote from: tony pitts on January 17, 2007, 06:36:04 AM
were planning on going. we went last year and had a great time.
Great maybe we can work on finding some land ;D
Hey praire master, Todd from F.B. , I tried calling your cell number from your web site...we are going up again 18th - 22nd, we have 4 families going up this time, i was gonna see if you want to hook up some up there again we have all 4 of the wolfs den cabins rented again right by the rv parking.
Hey Todd you have a pm ;D
Can a quad newb ask where exactly is Durhamtown?
Quote from: runfox on February 09, 2007, 03:01:38 PM
Can a quad newb ask where exactly is Durhamtown?
It is in Union Point, about 1.5hours east of Atlanta off of I-20
just around the corner!!!! ;)
Anyone else going up to Durtown next week??
I wish I was, mentally I'll be there
were coming up fri night 16th and riding sat and sunday. see ya up there