ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: live2mud on January 16, 2007, 11:55:48 PM

Title: parting out atc 200 honda
Post by: live2mud on January 16, 2007, 11:55:48 PM
I am parting out my three wheeler it is electric start. I think it's a 1983 or 84.I have any part that you need.also have a spare 200 motor without starter.and a suzuki 125 motor with reverse.
Title: Re: parting out atc 200 honda
Post by: dreadhed on January 17, 2007, 04:12:14 AM
Does the motor run?
Title: Re: parting out atc 200 honda
Post by: live2mud on January 17, 2007, 02:52:57 PM
the motor runs fine.
Title: Re: parting out atc 200 honda
Post by: dreadhed on January 19, 2007, 02:07:51 AM
What are the numbers on the motor, & what do you want for it?
Title: Re: parting out atc 200 honda
Post by: Fox17 on February 01, 2007, 04:14:41 AM
is the rear swingarm/driveshaft/axle the same as a 86 trx250x?
Title: Re: parting out atc 200 honda
Post by: sykolincoln on February 01, 2007, 04:26:10 PM
no they are not, trx 250x is totally differnt
Title: Re: parting out atc 200 honda
Post by: dirtsurfer on February 11, 2007, 12:46:25 PM
how much for the motor. I'm looking for a motor for a lean steering trike I'm making
Title: Re: parting out atc 200 honda
Post by: robo02cop on May 09, 2007, 01:41:44 AM
I need the seat and seat pan....how much for those?  I might need a few other parts.  Havent really gotten into fixing my 200 yet.  Just trying to gather parts first.  Thanks.