ATV Florida Forum

General => Photo Gallery & Videos => Topic started by: Hondabeefast on January 16, 2007, 02:40:48 AM

Title: My 416ex (after complete re-build)
Post by: Hondabeefast on January 16, 2007, 02:40:48 AM
this is my 416ex i just got done re-building
i will post some before-after pics later
tell me what ya think

[attachment deleted by admin]
Title: Re: My 416ex (after complete re-build)
Post by: k.p. on January 16, 2007, 02:46:35 AM
noice. there plenty fast. id love to have one. so how much did that kit cost anyways?
Title: Re: My 416ex (after complete re-build)
Post by: Eric5555 on January 20, 2007, 03:01:00 PM
nice bike
Title: Re: My 416ex (after complete re-build)
Post by: TRX450R_Racer on January 20, 2007, 03:07:45 PM
The polished stuff looks good with the black. NICE!
Title: Re: My 416ex (after complete re-build)
Post by: klutchbuster400 on January 21, 2007, 03:49:30 PM
Looks good, You should put a 250r hood on it, Miamiz400 did that to his old 416 and it was damn sexy.
Title: Re: My 416ex (after complete re-build)
Post by: Young Gun on January 21, 2007, 04:04:47 PM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 21, 2007, 03:49:30 PM
Looks good, You should put a 250r hood on it, Miamiz400 did that to his old 416 and it was damn sexy.

Man I remember that hood, it did look good lol.  Nice bike, It doesnt look like the same EX ive seen.
Title: Re: My 416ex (after complete re-build)
Post by: klutchbuster400 on January 21, 2007, 08:32:35 PM
Seriously this is the best looking ex i've ever seen.
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/hood002-1.jpg)
Title: Re: My 416ex (after complete re-build)
Post by: Miami450R on January 21, 2007, 08:52:08 PM
LOL I guess you guys really Liked my 416ex.
Wait till i get a 450 in a month or 2.
Title: Re: My 416ex (after complete re-build)
Post by: klutchbuster400 on January 21, 2007, 09:11:27 PM
Quote from: MiamiZ400 on January 21, 2007, 08:52:08 PM
LOL I guess you guys really Liked my 416ex.
Wait till i get a 450 in a month or 2.
Woot juan gonna be a track rider!
Hows seminole this saturday sound? You me, carlos, I have the other 400 ya know >:D
Title: Re: My 416ex (after complete re-build)
Post by: Young Gun on January 21, 2007, 11:28:01 PM
Quote from: MiamiZ400 on January 21, 2007, 08:52:08 PM
LOL I guess you guys really Liked my 416ex.
Wait till i get a 450 in a month or 2.

I didnt say it was THAT nice exactly ;)
Title: Re: My 416ex (after complete re-build)
Post by: Hondabeefast on January 21, 2007, 11:43:04 PM
thanks for all the comments.....i really hate the look of any hood on a 400ex but thats just me
Title: Re: My 416ex (after complete re-build)
Post by: Miami450R on January 21, 2007, 11:56:01 PM
Quote from: SuzukiRacerFL on January 21, 2007, 11:28:01 PM
Quote from: MiamiZ400 on January 21, 2007, 08:52:08 PM
LOL I guess you guys really Liked my 416ex.
Wait till i get a 450 in a month or 2.

I didnt say it was THAT nice exactly ;)
Im down. If my parents let me. Im supposedly "grounded" cuz of my grades
Title: Re: My 416ex (after complete re-build)
Post by: klutchbuster400 on January 22, 2007, 12:03:31 AM
Quote from: MiamiZ400 on January 21, 2007, 11:56:01 PM
Quote from: SuzukiRacerFL on January 21, 2007, 11:28:01 PM
Quote from: MiamiZ400 on January 21, 2007, 08:52:08 PM
LOL I guess you guys really Liked my 416ex.
Wait till i get a 450 in a month or 2.

I didnt say it was THAT nice exactly ;)
Im down. If my parents let me. Im supposedly "grounded" cuz of my grades
Find out, ill have to check some more thouhg, I heard something about a race this weekend.
Title: Re: My 416ex (after complete re-build)
Post by: Hondabeefast on January 22, 2007, 12:59:18 AM
klutchbuster....i was thinking about going this saturday too (my first time) but yes there is a race on sunday from what i know.
Title: Re: My 416ex (after complete re-build)
Post by: PLAYBOY_400 on January 31, 2007, 06:38:30 PM
THATS A NICE LOOKING EX MAN. GOOD JOB.
Title: Re: My 416ex (after complete re-build)
Post by: Yamaha72 on January 31, 2007, 08:48:27 PM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 21, 2007, 08:32:35 PM
Seriously this is the best looking ex i've ever seen.

I've Got 1 up for you, my friend Mark's that lives in Ocala, by far the nicest 400ex i've seen, not saying that miamiz400's isn't nice... Sorry if the pic is a little blurry, taken with my phone off of my picture album in my computadora..... I know there is the mouse thingy in the picture. ;)


[attachment deleted by admin]
Title: Re: My 416ex (after complete re-build)
Post by: klutchbuster400 on February 01, 2007, 12:20:25 AM
I was talking more along the lines of a stock looking bike that looked good, anyone can have some elkas and aftermarket plastics to have a bangin quad lol, Does look awesome though.