ATV Florida Forum

General => Racing Scene => Topic started by: mudnuri on January 16, 2007, 02:36:24 AM

Title: Pictures from Hare scramble #5 at Seminole
Post by: mudnuri on January 16, 2007, 02:36:24 AM
http://www.photoreflect.com/scripts/prsm.dll?eventthumbs?event=03VE00RA (http://www.photoreflect.com/scripts/prsm.dll?eventthumbs?event=03VE00RA)

Woods racing RULES!!
Title: Re: Pictures from Hare scramble #5 at Seminole
Post by: Eric5555 on January 16, 2007, 02:44:04 AM
cool pics
Title: Re: Pictures from Hare scramble #5 at Seminole
Post by: mudnuri on January 16, 2007, 03:11:34 AM
That race was FUN!! I met some of you new guys just walking around the pits. Good to see everyone.
Good times.
Title: Re: Pictures from Hare scramble #5 at Seminole
Post by: svtbolt04 on January 16, 2007, 06:15:33 PM
Looks like I missed a good time!

How many laps did everyone do?
Title: Re: Pictures from Hare scramble #5 at Seminole
Post by: RAD 450r on January 16, 2007, 09:27:30 PM
Mostly 3 some got 4.  Times are up on racewurx, I did horrbile.
Title: Re: Pictures from Hare scramble #5 at Seminole
Post by: YFZ450-Tampa on January 17, 2007, 02:40:21 AM
It sure was a nice race, now next QS is almost here  ;)
Title: Re: Pictures from Hare scramble #5 at Seminole
Post by: svtbolt04 on January 17, 2007, 06:29:24 PM
My shock is being sent out today  I hope!!! Time for some TnT..