ATV Florida Forum

General => Tech Corner => Topic started by: USFfishing on January 16, 2007, 12:03:58 AM

Title: grizzly 700 display stuck in kilometers
Post by: USFfishing on January 16, 2007, 12:03:58 AM
My 07 grizzly 700's display is stuck in kilometers and not MPH,  Nowhere in the manual does it say how to change it,  I dont know how it got that way.  anyone know the key kode to get it back?
Title: Re: grizzly 700 display stuck in kilometers
Post by: USFfishing on March 03, 2007, 08:47:37 PM
anyone?
Title: Re: grizzly 700 display stuck in kilometers
Post by: MadMudder on March 04, 2007, 12:15:59 AM
http://www.mitsubishi-fto.org/info/kmh-mph.htm  ;D
Title: Re: grizzly 700 display stuck in kilometers
Post by: USFfishing on March 06, 2007, 03:45:44 PM
Thanks, nice site to have but I cant take that site out when I am riding.  I guess I am going to have to take this thing to the shop.  I called around to shops and noone could give me an answer.