Where do you think the best place to ride in ONF is? West Lake Delancy, Big Bass, Rodman, Eureka, or Big Scrub? All I know of, name any others that are interesting.
C'mon, people- this thread should have 50 replies by now!!!! ::) ::) I like Delancy myself, but I only have been to Delancy, B.S. and Rodman.
Kurt
I'm so excited to go to Eureka Dam, hopefully going soon. The only place I have riden is Big Scrub so far so I'm hoping to expand my horizons.
IS THERE A MAP OR SOMETHING OUT THERE SHOWING WHERE ALL THESE PLACES TO RIDE ARE?
They sell maps at the info center I think. They have this one map of the forest where it shows everywhere legal to ride in the ONF OHV brochure.
Been to Scrub, Eureka, and Rodman. Like them in that order ;D
Quote from: eric on June 06, 2005, 12:45:44 AM
Been to Scrub, Eureka, and Rodman. Like them in that order ;D
eric eric eric you got it all backwords its in this order mrodmen,eureka,big scrub that order
Quote from: alex_trxer on June 06, 2005, 12:49:15 AM
Quote from: eric on June 06, 2005, 12:45:44 AM
Been to Scrub, Eureka, and Rodman. Like them in that order ;D
eric eric eric you got it all backwords its in this order mrodmen,eureka,big scrub that order
LMBO Alex ;D
Like Big Scrub, but also like east of 19 near Alexander Springs, lots of shade and no whoops.........................
Only been to big scrub, liked it alot. Going to Eureka in two weekends.
I like Rodman and big scrub about the same, never been to Eureka yet, Each place has its good and bad things. But they Both have are whooped up pretty good until you get away from the parking areas.
any place far away from those places you mentioned,,,,I hate them whoops.
Id@
IM WITH IDA THE WOOPS ARE TERRIBLE i START MY RIDING FROM A DIFFRENT SPOT UP FROM DELANCEY LAKE VERY LITTLE WHOOPS THEN RIDE ALL OVER AND TRY NOT TO RIDE THE SAME PLACES.
I like whoops to a certain extent try an ride down the Powerlines in fifth gear and see how long you last, like that helicopter game ;D.
Rodman is ok but it get boring all the whoops unless u like racing in the sand pit i went to a spot in lake buttler i liked it most long fast trails you can ride 5th gear power slide water puddles but im going to big scrub sat. i hope i like it i want to go to lake delancy but we dont know how to get there from gainesville.oh yea they got a track in waldo that was fun to.
We always enjoy the south end near big bass TILL NOW!!! Its part of what was temporariliy closed off. >:(