ATV Florida Forum

General => Photo Gallery & Videos => Topic started by: Old_School on January 15, 2007, 06:22:12 PM

Title: My 2 stroke posse
Post by: Old_School on January 15, 2007, 06:22:12 PM
When I go riding its usually with 2 strokes. An occasional 450 sometimes. But I took these pics before we started riding...hence the cleanliness.  :D

Skully/Quad32x- I went to ONF. I was pissed on how they blocked off all the good trails. But the farther I got from Big Scrub the trails had less whoops and had longer straightaways. I finally was able to go WOT on the zilla....... Holy crap! It had to of been close to 100mph.     

-Mark
(http://img1.putfile.com/thumb/1/141310269.jpg) (http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=4522761)

(http://img1.putfile.com/thumb/1/1413102692.jpg) (http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=4522762)

(http://img1.putfile.com/thumb/1/1413102732.jpg) (http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=4522763)
Title: Re: My 2 stroke posse
Post by: Eric5555 on January 15, 2007, 06:28:38 PM
your pics dont work
Title: Re: My 2 stroke posse
Post by: Young Gun on January 15, 2007, 07:24:32 PM
yeah, use imageshack for pictures its alot easier.
Title: Re: My 2 stroke posse
Post by: Gato on January 15, 2007, 07:40:43 PM
that is 1 sweet honda the other are just nice
Title: Re: My 2 stroke posse
Post by: klutchbuster400 on January 15, 2007, 08:49:05 PM
I think i see youyr zilla, its that folder hualin butt past the PUTFILE which would be quad32 right?
Title: Re: My 2 stroke posse
Post by: gearhead400 on January 16, 2007, 12:12:47 AM
very nice bikes, but i LOVE that 250r!
Title: Re: My 2 stroke posse
Post by: Old_School on January 16, 2007, 12:27:58 AM
Weird. I could see them. Ok, I tried to link it different. How bout now?

-Mark
Title: Re: My 2 stroke posse
Post by: bigscrub79 on January 16, 2007, 12:49:49 AM
I see them, nice lookin bikes.
Title: Re: My 2 stroke posse
Post by: Eric5555 on January 16, 2007, 01:44:03 AM
ya it works now.....nice bikes
Title: Re: My 2 stroke posse
Post by: rollincoals on January 17, 2007, 04:01:17 AM
mmm 250r my fav ,  that is one sweet 250r     mad props to who evers 250r that is  !!!!!!
Title: Re: My 2 stroke posse
Post by: xr100racer on January 17, 2007, 04:31:03 PM
Like the jaws bumper on the zilla  8)
Title: Re: My 2 stroke posse
Post by: 06 BaNsHeE on January 18, 2007, 07:47:39 PM
Its fun riding with a bunch of 2strokes.Nice bike
Title: Re: My 2 stroke posse
Post by: Eric5555 on January 19, 2007, 12:22:31 AM
the 250r is soo nice
Title: Re: My 2 stroke posse
Post by: Old_School on January 19, 2007, 02:11:18 PM
Quote from: Eric5555 on January 19, 2007, 12:22:31 AM
the 250r is soo nice

Ya when we all raced it surprised the hec out of me. It beat me one race. Albeit I blew the launch but once we both got a good launch it was only a bike or two behind me. Not bad for having 1/2 the size in cc. All 3 bikes have motor work done to them.  -Mark
Title: Re: My 2 stroke posse
Post by: Numkut on January 22, 2007, 01:35:23 AM
Definately three of the coolest four-wheelers ever made.