Heres a few pics of my 05 450R and my lil bro's 03 250ex.
450r has 250ex has
durablue eliminator +2 axle pro circuit T-4 slipon
Pro Armor kill switch rev box
18" mxr6's in rear 20" maxxis razr rear & 22" holeshot xc tires in front
and I took off the handlebar thingy
shockcovers and jet kit
(http://i3.tinypic.com/2cgeyvb.jpg)
(http://i10.tinypic.com/3zw288z.jpg)
(http://i18.tinypic.com/2w65f1e.jpg)
(http://i3.tinypic.com/2na8y1h.jpg)
(http://i11.tinypic.com/34erf6f.jpg)
coool bikes.....I used to have a 250 like that but with a yoshi pipe but now I got a 400ex with everything on it..lol
Sweet bikes.
thanks alot guys
Nice bike kenny, You should put some dummy lights on the r.
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 15, 2007, 09:09:38 PM
Nice bike kenny, You should put some dummy lights on the r.
Thanks, But whats a dummy lite?
KENNY! haha i was on google looking for something 4 a project on travis pastrana and u came up lmao haha ok bye
piece