Well, everyone knows ebtrx450r to be quite the OSU fan, and I decided to make a bet with him right before the game. if the gators won, he had to put a gator tag on the front bumper of his bike for 5 races and vise versa for me. atleast he is a man of his word and didnt give me any trouble about it, so here are some pics of his new license plate :P
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/IMG_2531.jpg)
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/IMG_2530.jpg)
Hey I am a man of my word but you didn't have to slash my tire!! Jerk!! Ha Ha
WOW.........dont park by us at the track ok.lol
Quote from: ebtrx450r on January 14, 2007, 01:22:10 AM
Hey I am a man of my word but you didn't have to slash my tire!! Jerk!! Ha Ha
ya i thought u deserved it, oh i also took a leak in your gas tank, sorry ::)
Quote from: 53yfz450 on January 14, 2007, 01:22:32 AM
WOW.........dont park by us at the track ok.lol
lol yeah I may be shunned for this.
Quote from: MolonyLTR_19 on January 14, 2007, 01:23:12 AM
Quote from: ebtrx450r on January 14, 2007, 01:22:10 AM
Hey I am a man of my word but you didn't have to slash my tire!! Jerk!! Ha Ha
ya i thought u deserved it, oh i also took a leak in your gas tank, sorry ::)
Thanks Alan your quite the friend ;)
haha thats cool
Looks pretty damn good if I may say so.
I like it! ;D
looks good. leave it there.