got to you tube & search tampaboy813. Some local Brandon guys doing some serious hillclimbs on Rangers & Rhinos in a secret local spot just ouside of Brandon. These things are for more than just leisurely rides for sure.
Any videos of Becca Manns on you tube !! ;D ;D
Yeah tampaboy is our very own quad faja or something like that. He's a member of this site.
Are you sure it is the same guy. I know this guy & he has never talked about this forum.
Same guy. Go to the gallery and look for a thread started by him. He posted some of them but I don't know if he posted the link to that one. Almost positive it's the same guy.
I just looked in the gallery and it's not there but he was posting the link in the shout box a few days ago.
yeah, tampaboy813 is Faja, if you look @ his hybrid 250R video you can see him lol.
THAT,S A COOL SPOT, BUT IF YOU GET COUGHT IN THERE YOU ASK FOR IT.
WELL DEPENDING WHAT KIND OF MOOD THE SHERRIF IS IN. ;)
yah I made the movies...and I have a ton more video I need to edit..the ranger doing wheelies is Ricky..super nice guy..and as far as were we are riding..ricky & steve have the OK to ride there... ;) I am the OLD TampaBoy813
-Paul
i could not find it. do you have a link?
Quote from: The Quad FaJa on January 14, 2007, 01:52:27 PM
yah I made the movies...and I have a ton more video I need to edit..the ranger doing wheelies is Ricky..super nice guy..and as far as were we are riding..ricky & steve have the OK to ride there... ;) I am the OLD TampaBoy813
-Paul
good deal man it sure pays to know people in high places. nice videos too. ;D
Quote from: Dreth on January 14, 2007, 08:27:55 PM
i could not find it. do you have a link?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhUlNvSHEyc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZjQaiDOtTA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLw_fdfQKEE
thanks. looks like the rhino is a superior climber
Quote from: The Quad FaJa on January 14, 2007, 01:52:27 PM
yah I made the movies...and I have a ton more video I need to edit..the ranger doing wheelies is Ricky..super nice guy..and as far as were we are riding..ricky & steve have the OK to ride there... ;) I am the OLD TampaBoy813
-Paul
Thats cool, I know Ricky pretty well. He has been trying to get Roger & myself to go out there at night with him. My quad has a loud pipe so it kinda scares me to be out there. I was out there about 2 years ago with Ricky & he took my boy for a ride on that ranger that he will never forget. Some serious hills out there & a great place for riding, just too many people got wind of it which put heat on the place, not to mention the burnt cars showing up.
yah thats one of the reasons I sold my quad..and dont think I will get another one..just running out of places to ride...its not the same as when I was a kid on my Honda Fat Cat...