I'll be there, anyone else riding?
im going there on spring break
il be there saturday and sunday, be parked in the back past the restrooms, il be riding with a frank(cubanfrank is his sn on here i think), red dodge ext cab and a black 450r, stop by and say hi if u wanna ride(saturday will be slow, but sunday hold on)
I'm not sure what truck we will be in, but there will be 3 of us that I know of, My Orange KFX400, MPTonyT will be on his Raptor 660, and his g/f Should be on a Z400 We normally go to the 2nd parking lot (the one around the corner from the sand pit)
Tomorrow is my b-day I wish we had quads by now to go ???
Well it was a nice trip with a slower ride that usual. Nothing too crazy happened, but we will hav e pics up soon.