We need the support of all quad MX riders to show up for the grand opening of Moroso MX park.
They are having a huge party w/ all kinds of give-aways, food and prizes. It will be an awesome day. Let's all try to show our support for the sport.
Where is the track?
Right of SR710 / beeline hwy. in jupiter florida.
www.morosomotorsportspark.com
::)
I had called them up a week ago and they said no quads will be let in the track to ride. so whats the point in showing up with quads if they cant ride.
Quads can ride, I rode there yesterday.
Quote from: Exmx54 on January 15, 2007, 05:39:18 AM
Quads can ride, I rode there yesterday.
then why are they saying no on the phone.
yes you can ride outthere !! we were there for the grand openning. there were over 40 quads !!
Any pics!?
I'm sure you could find pics somewhere on the web, it was lots of fun. The people on the phone there are freakin stupid. You need to talk with an MX manager or something, not just the people at the front. Don't beleive us just call WMR or something they'll tell you quads can ride.
Quote from: Exmx54 on January 16, 2007, 03:22:08 AM
The people on the phone there are freakin stupid.
I see that now, ill go up on the 28th.