Poll
Question:
When?
Option 1: Feb-3rd sat.
votes: 0
Option 2: Feb-17th sat.
votes: 0
Option 3: March 3rd sat.
votes: 1
I got a new Banshee for X-Mas and had some Tech questions and after much discusion how great would it be to see all the different Banshee mods and setups as well as ride some bikes with different mods (for those who have respect and can share). I also think there are some guys how need to prove they have built a motor (gust kidding "06" no hard feeling man, sorry). The link is where we are in the tech forum but may soon move this discussion over here, see the link below.
http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,20539.25.html
bring family and friends you want just understand that the 4 strokes need to bring goggles and goggle cleaner. getting left in dust is nasty business.
That will be pretty cool.I still havent gotten my 4mm stroker and carbs but hopefully I will have it all in time for this ride.I will have to prove that this 16 year old does know how to change plugs lol.When I first got my banshee last christmas I didnt even know how to put on pipes lol About what time can everybody ride?I mean like what weekend?
I think we need to decide when first. then a where then a time. After we know there will a few of us going to show up we can talk about perhaps brining the grill and some Hamburger and hotdogs. let poll it. Please make any suggestions as i don't know many places to ride.
Ocala - Big Scrub?
Brooksville - croom?
I will go if I have not sold the Banshee by then. How bout Lake Delancy
The trails are pretty good and there are some nice enough to open
them up on top.Let me know date we can camp and make a weekend of it.
Also I will bring the Rhino so the wife can carry more fuel in the back so we don't run out..
Where is lake Delaney? Got a goggle map of it, or a good description of where it is. I don't think i can make a weekend of it but a really long day for sure. But don't let me stop you guys from camping. Any pics? sounds good to me
Its in Ocala by 88 & 314 just north of there
Don't have a google map but you should be able to find it it was pretty easy
Pretty sad. I thought there would be far more shees willing. This doesn't look good :-\
So that doesn't meen we can't go and ride.Would like to check out your shee
annd see what you have done..Anyway let me know so I know if I need to load the 450 or the shee in the trailer that weekend.
WELL LIKE YOU SAID LETS RIDE! no need for a big crowd. I look forward to riding in a new place anyway. I'm in no matter what. But check back Feb 13ish and we can all exchange numbers and arrange times and stuff. I still thought there would be a lot more shees to be heard from. Owell.
bump
well you know us drag guys will come out but i dont think i could tril ride this
[attachment deleted by admin]
I will be out there with my banshee and blaster early like 7-8 am this sat the 3rd, in a black dodge truck with black landscaping tandem axle trailer. see you there if you can come. I park at the first parking area from 19 (big scrub0
Thats what I was thinking too!!!! I dont think the trails would be very "friendly" to us ;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
hey im new to the site. located in Tampa area...always willing to meet up with other banshee's....i try to get up to croom 5-8 times a month....problem is..i have noone to ride with...pm me or email vinniepasquale@yahoo.com
would really like to get up to ocala.....