here are the pics:
(http://www.datafasthosting.com/images/atv/CIMG0367.JPG)
(http://www.datafasthosting.com/images/atv/CIMG0369.JPG)
(http://www.datafasthosting.com/images/atv/CIMG0370.JPG)
(http://www.datafasthosting.com/images/atv/CIMG0371.JPG)
(http://www.datafasthosting.com/images/atv/CIMG0372.JPG)
(http://www.datafasthosting.com/images/atv/CIMG0373.JPG)
(http://www.datafasthosting.com/images/atv/CIMG0374.JPG)
(http://www.datafasthosting.com/images/atv/CIMG0375.JPG)
nice bike
Sexy.
I want a 250r one day.
That pipe needs to be ditched pronto though.
thanks guys! ya it's a blast! puts my 400's to shame!
That's an 86 right? I'm judging by the rims. Looks like one of the hubs needs some new bearings. -Mark
ya it's 86 i believe i have to find all my paper work on it. nah the hub is good just he razr has been sitting for like 8 months and needs alittle air. working on a trade right now, won't know for a month or so about that, but then possible sale or trade, so if you interested keep your eyes out.
Hey we still working on the trade I would like to meet up this weekend or next. Let me know.
I HAVE AN 86 250R WITH POWDER COATED FRAME ,GUSSETED.IT ALSO HAS LONG TRAVEL FOX EVOL SHOCKS ,AND +3LAEGER A-ARMS,AND ELKA ELITE REAR SHOCK ,+2 LAEGER STEM AND TAG BARS.BLACK FRAME AND GREEN PLASTICS.THE MOTOR IS A POLONDA 440 BIG BORE. ESR CENTER MOUNT DRAG PIPE,41.5 MILL. CARB,AND FRT. AND REAR BEADLOCKS WITH HYDRO CLUTCH. LOOKING TO SELL MAKE OFFER.