ATV Florida Forum

General => Photo Gallery & Videos => Topic started by: #74 crf250r on January 11, 2007, 02:23:17 AM

Title: Quad Jump 159ft
Post by: #74 crf250r on January 11, 2007, 02:23:17 AM
heres a quad going big!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSATL8mvo-I
Title: Re: Quad Jump 159ft
Post by: CountryBoy on January 11, 2007, 02:55:36 PM
I know on the Huevos 9 video, one of the guys jumped 187ft 6 in. Now that is going big!
Title: Re: Quad Jump 159ft
Post by: dreth on January 19, 2007, 10:57:52 PM
Quote from: CountryBoy on January 11, 2007, 02:55:36 PM
I know on the Huevos 9 video, one of the guys jumped 187ft 6 in. Now that is going big!


thats called going crazy, not big ;)
Title: Re: Quad Jump 159ft
Post by: 53yfz450 on January 19, 2007, 11:34:28 PM
yea but on Huevos it was down hill this is dirt to dirt now that insane!!!!
Title: Re: Quad Jump 159ft
Post by: Eric5555 on January 20, 2007, 12:23:07 AM
thats longg
Title: Re: Quad Jump 159ft
Post by: Young Gun on January 21, 2007, 03:12:33 PM
That was crazy.  Hes got the helmet I want to :o