ATV Florida Forum

General => Photo Gallery & Videos => Topic started by: The Quad FaJa on January 10, 2007, 09:47:50 PM

Title: Sad Sad...its ready to go to a new home...
Post by: The Quad FaJa on January 10, 2007, 09:47:50 PM
here she is...naked and ready to go to her new home...
(http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/8397/kfxparts1001xf4.th.jpg) (http://img401.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kfxparts1001xf4.jpg)
Title: Re: Sad Sad...its ready to go to a new home...
Post by: Young Gun on January 10, 2007, 09:58:50 PM
 :o :'(
Title: Re: Sad Sad...its ready to go to a new home...
Post by: Eric5555 on January 10, 2007, 10:00:29 PM
 :( :( :( :( :(
Title: Re: Sad Sad...its ready to go to a new home...
Post by: The Quad FaJa on January 10, 2007, 10:08:17 PM
ok, ok, ok...i'm not really not that sad..I made good money on it...and am ready for the new toy...wink wink
Title: Re: Sad Sad...its ready to go to a new home...
Post by: Young Gun on January 10, 2007, 10:21:03 PM
Quote from: The Quad FaJa on January 10, 2007, 10:08:17 PM
ok, ok, ok...i'm not really not that sad..I made good money on it...and am ready for the new toy...wink wink

How much all together, just curious because it was a nice bike.  I think a crotchrocket is in mind? :Y
Title: Re: Sad Sad...its ready to go to a new home...
Post by: The Quad FaJa on January 10, 2007, 11:47:18 PM
Quote from: FloridaBullet on January 10, 2007, 10:21:03 PM
Quote from: The Quad FaJa on January 10, 2007, 10:08:17 PM
ok, ok, ok...i'm not really not that sad..I made good money on it...and am ready for the new toy...wink wink

How much all together, just curious because it was a nice bike.  I think a crotchrocket is in mind? :Y
To build that bike new with new parts is about 12k...and yah I am looking @ a 06 GSXR 1k or a Yamaha Rhino660...not sure which way I am going to go...yet.
Title: Re: Sad Sad...its ready to go to a new home...
Post by: Young Gun on January 11, 2007, 12:04:50 AM
Quote from: The Quad FaJa on January 10, 2007, 11:47:18 PM
Quote from: FloridaBullet on January 10, 2007, 10:21:03 PM
Quote from: The Quad FaJa on January 10, 2007, 10:08:17 PM
ok, ok, ok...i'm not really not that sad..I made good money on it...and am ready for the new toy...wink wink

How much all together, just curious because it was a nice bike.  I think a crotchrocket is in mind? :Y
To build that bike new with new parts is about 12k...and yah I am looking @ a 06 GSXR 1k or a Yamaha Rhino660...not sure which way I am going to go...yet.

Get an R1, forget Suzuki >:D