It tastes like milwaukee best to me.Almost like it's watered down.Now an ice cold Miller Lite "that's what I'm talking about"
lol as my brother said "lets get some Guiness in us!"
Quote from: CABLEGUY1 on January 09, 2007, 08:22:42 PM
It tastes like milwaukee best to me.Almost like it's watered down.Now an ice cold Miller Lite "that's what I'm talking about"
I can't stand bush either. Bald is beautiful!! ;)
Quote from: trx#9 on January 09, 2007, 08:32:38 PM
Quote from: CABLEGUY1 on January 09, 2007, 08:22:42 PM
It tastes like milwaukee best to me.Almost like it's watered down.Now an ice cold Miller Lite "that's what I'm talking about"
I can't stand bush either. Bald is beautiful!! ;)
have to agree.....don't mind a maintained runway either.....
TASTE GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EWWW!! No blue runners for me!! Miller Lite is nectar of the gods!!! :drink.gif
Drink budwieser or hienekin. Better tastes for both.
No bush! A begging strip is good though.