Politics section. On the Florida Sportsman forum, this political BS got so out of hand they were forced to make a section just for the people who would rather argue political beleif than eat dinner. I hate listening to all this anti-Bush propaganda(is what it is). This is the ATV FL forum, lets talk about riding & everything that goes along with it. Please MrBones, make a politics section to get this stuff out of open discussion, thanks.
Good idea. Then I wouldn't have to weed through that crap!!
Well I don't like college football maybe they can make a special section just for that orrrrrrr I can just skip the college football post and scroll right past them. I'll do the second one :tsktsk.gif
Quote from: FishaHallic on January 09, 2007, 10:53:47 AM
Well I don't like college football maybe they can make a special section just for that orrrrrrr I can just skip the college football post and scroll right past them. I'll do the second one :tsktsk.gif
That was intelligent
I JUST WISHED THAT THEY WOULD BE MORE INVOLVED ABOUT LAND TO RIDE THAN TO BS ABOUT POLITICS. Sorry guys but it's true !
Quote from: Thrumud on January 09, 2007, 01:22:58 PM
I JUST WISHED THAT THEY WOULD BE MORE INVOLVED ABOUT LAND TO RIDE THAN TO BS ABOUT POLITICS. Sorry guys but it's true !
Good Point...if they could Blame the Commander in Chief or if Mikey Moore said so they would be more Active..... :SternSmile.gif
Quote from: Thrumud on January 09, 2007, 01:22:58 PM
I JUST WISHED THAT THEY WOULD BE MORE INVOLVED ABOUT LAND TO RIDE THAN TO BS ABOUT POLITICS. Sorry guys but it's true !
Life as we know it won't change if we don't get land to ride but if you don't keep your eye on politics and world affairs you could be wearing a towel on your head and be a Koran thumpin Islam. My family and I can live without riding spots but living under Islam would really suck.
Quote from: FishaHallic on January 09, 2007, 02:10:25 PM
Quote from: Thrumud on January 09, 2007, 01:22:58 PM
I JUST WISHED THAT THEY WOULD BE MORE INVOLVED ABOUT LAND TO RIDE THAN TO BS ABOUT POLITICS. Sorry guys but it's true !
Life as we know it won't change if we don't get land to ride but if you don't keep your eye on politics and world affairs you could be wearing a towel on your head and be a Koran thumpin Islam. My family and I and live without riding spots but living under Islam would really suck.
i would die if they took control. i would load my guns, ang go killing the losers until they get me.
Yes please make a board for these discussions. I post in them because there are so many bush bashers somebody has to defend him. I dont know why there are so many latley. Just make a child board for this.
yea, there are like 5 or 6 politocal threads. it would be good i guess.
This site needs an enema. A cleansing from all the political debates.
Quote from: Sleazy_Rider78 on January 09, 2007, 10:38:07 PM
This site needs an enema. A cleansing from all the political debates.
that works.
Quote from: FishaHallic on January 09, 2007, 10:53:47 AM
Well I don't like college football maybe they can make a special section just for that orrrrrrr I can just skip the college football post and scroll right past them. I'll do the second one :tsktsk.gif
football and politics???????????? ??? come on Fish, not even close to the same. the below was copied from another site.
Lounge
This is the place to talk about whatever except politics, religion, babes threads, and illegal activities. Anything about the 450R should fall in a section below.
People that want to talk about polictics shouldnt be denied that just because a few of you are too lazy to not click on something. Nobody said you had to read them. But they are getting a little out of hand. Lets just get a child bord for these discussions. That way you guys can be spared the torture and back-breaking work of not clicking on something....
LETS RIDE