what are your favorite graphics for the trx 450r....i need some opions!
Quote from: WOODY_450r on January 08, 2007, 11:17:56 PM
what are your favorite graphics for the trx 450r....i need some opions!
GATORS!!
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on January 08, 2007, 11:19:04 PM
Quote from: WOODY_450r on January 08, 2007, 11:17:56 PM
what are your favorite graphics for the trx 450r....i need some opions!
GATORS!!
yea they are doing good right now..but i need graphics lol
the woody kit from throttlejockey.com are the awesomest graphics ever. or the elsinore graphics from oneindustries.com both are awesome.
Check out this site http://www.xgxracing.com/index2.html (http://www.xgxracing.com/index2.html)
those look pretty cool thanks guys!
any other people have suggestions
OK i have a tie..and i need help choosing
(http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j108/woodyYFZ/qt_trx_450r_gk2.gif)
(http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j108/woodyYFZ/MVC-021F.jpg)
wich one???
When I get graphics this is what I'm going for NO DOUBT! ;)
(http://i13.tinypic.com/2d9sokg.jpg)
Its called one industiries elisinglore at www.oneindustries.com
and MAKE sure you check out this thread, they discuss all the graphics that are pretty much available!
http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=207828
Quote from: hondarider05 on January 09, 2007, 10:06:03 PM
When I get graphics this is what I'm going for NO DOUBT! ;)
(http://i13.tinypic.com/2d9sokg.jpg)
Its called one industiries elisinglore at www.oneindustries.com
that is the one i thought was cool. i love those and the woody graphics. original honda stuff there.
Quote from: hondarider05 on January 09, 2007, 10:06:03 PM
When I get graphics this is what I'm going for NO DOUBT! ;)
(http://i13.tinypic.com/2d9sokg.jpg)
Its called one industiries elisinglore at www.oneindustries.com
Yea if I had a black trx I'd get them!!! But I don't think they would look good on a red bike
oh,, well it still might look good.
id say it is worth the all black plastic though.
Quote from: Fox17 on January 10, 2007, 05:16:39 PM
id say it is worth the all black plastic though.
yea i would do that but i just bought new red maiers so thats out of the question! lol
Quote from: WOODY_450r on January 09, 2007, 08:33:44 PM
OK i have a tie..and i need help choosing
(http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j108/woodyYFZ/MVC-021F.jpg)
wich one???
that one