I picked this up a week before Thanksgiving and of course haven't stopped modifying it since.
Stock.
(http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/7851/1119061fr1.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
After this weekend.
(http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/1079/yr2ra4.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
(http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/5858/yr3gu8.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
(http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/6694/yr4on2.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
(http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/6263/yr5bx5.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
Bill
That Rhino is sick! Why did u get camo then switch to a bright color like yellow, doubt you will blend in now :D. If it doesnt sadden you to much, how much money have you sank into it?
If you have to ask $$ you shouldnt even think of one :o
Needs some hot candy apple flames 8)
Quote from: bushwacker on January 08, 2007, 06:28:08 PM
If you have to ask $$ you shouldnt even think of one :o
Needs some hot candy apple flames 8)
I was just curious because we are getting one lol. Its hard not to think of one. Cant wait >:D
I didn't want camo it was all that was available in the base model at the time and I was in a hurry to get something before a big riding weekend. Before I got it I didn't like camo at all but it did grow on me. The camo is actually pretty nice but I still like blue or yellow better. Plus I ride in areas were hunting is going on at certain times of the year and would rather standout than blend in.
I've put about $1300 into it including the tires and plastics.
LOL candy red flames huh?! I though you said it was a banana so what would it then be a flaming banana?
Oh, yeah if I was on a hunting ground during the hunting season I would want it to be bright yellow to haha. 1300 aint bad, it looks like more money was dropped into it. Man seeing everyone with new Rhinos is driving me crazy.
I might know some one who would buy your old plastics...or trade you some cage work for them...if you watch the movies I made with the rhino & the rangers...he made all the cages on them...
flaming banana
HA !~
I wont go there on this forum,....... Take it over to the dark side & see where it goes ::)
Quote from: The Quad FaJa on January 09, 2007, 12:23:09 AM
I might know some one who would buy your old plastics...or trade you some cage work for them...if you watch the movies I made with the rhino & the rangers...he made all the cages on them...
Sorry no need for any cage work.
Bill
I am not a huge yellow fan, but man that looks sweet! I really like how the all black wheels go with it! How much for those camo plastics?
Cool...it looks good!!!..if you wana sell the plastics let me know.
Quote from: The Quad FaJa on January 09, 2007, 12:23:09 AM
I might know some one who would buy your old plastics...or trade you some cage work for them...if you watch the movies I made with the rhino & the rangers...he made all the cages on them...
were are those videos? I would like to see um
never mind I found them thanks
I put them up in the for sale section yesterday for $500.
Bill
Love it, looks great - I gotta get me one ! just like that
That's sweet.