First off: let me say,"John Natalie is a kewl azz rider."He rode in the Pitt area in the front.I could only manage three laps with him, then I took him- by 8 lengths from behind. We went to his trailer and he chilled with us for like an hour.Respect!!
Secondly: I hope that guy on the dirtbike at Croom today goes through surgery OK.
Natalie was hauling azz and some guy on a dirtbike went right in front of him.The guys face had skin peeling back.Hope he does well!!
I forgot to mention,"Natalie said,"He was gonna be practicing there for a couple of weeks.So if anybody wants to ride with him, you can see him there.
thats why I don't really care for the pit in the front of croom to many people haulin azz in to many directions
So you caught a National GNC champion from 8 lengths back? Congradulations.. You should enter some races... At the pro level.
You got to race a pro? Lucky!
thats cool
Quote from: svtbolt04 on January 08, 2007, 03:51:10 PM
So you caught a National GNC champion from 8 lengths back? Congradulations.. You should enter some races... At the pro level.
Natalie was probably just riding though the pits and he was trying to race him.
i bet natalie was in 1st gear! lol just kidding man
Quote from: FloridaBullet on January 08, 2007, 03:58:51 PM
You got to race a pro? Lucky!
Big deal I raced a Pro Am rider at Hard Rock. I stuck with him for 80 FT and then I lost sight of him.lol
Quote from: warriordude on January 08, 2007, 05:22:14 PM
i bet natalie was in 1st gear! lol just kidding man
hahahaa
Dayum right I was trying to race him.Keyword:Trying.Did I say 8 lengths?I meant 8 laps!!LOL
I've never seen anyone ride that freakin fast.He rode those whoops like he had a bulldozer blade on the front.
I'm 38 years old, and if I was younger and had more stamina...maybe I would race.But ask anyone that rides with me,I'm still faster than a deer on roller skates!!
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on January 08, 2007, 05:47:33 PM
Dayum right I was trying to race him.Keyword:Trying.Did I say 8 lengths?I meant 8 laps!!LOL
I've never seen anyone ride that freakin fast.He rode those whoops like he had a bulldozer blade on the front.
I'm 38 years old, and if I was younger and had more stamina...maybe I would race.But ask anyone that rides with me,I'm still faster than a deer on roller skates!!
Is the deer stuffed?? jk
Quote from: Alba450 on January 08, 2007, 05:27:15 PM
Quote from: FloridaBullet on January 08, 2007, 03:58:51 PM
You got to race a pro? Lucky!
Big deal I raced a Pro Am rider at Hard Rock. I stuck with him for 80 FT and then I lost sight of him.lol
Alba, its not your time to shine. It is his. ;)
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on January 08, 2007, 06:12:05 PM
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on January 08, 2007, 05:47:33 PM
Dayum right I was trying to race him.Keyword:Trying.Did I say 8 lengths?I meant 8 laps!!LOL
I've never seen anyone ride that freakin fast.He rode those whoops like he had a bulldozer blade on the front.
I'm 38 years old, and if I was younger and had more stamina...maybe I would race.But ask anyone that rides with me,I'm still faster than a deer on roller skates!!
Is the deer stuffed?? jk
hahaha nah chino is quick, but he cant leave me ;)
When we ride together I usually race with Michelle. I don't like to dust up on John to badly in front of his fans.
She's pretty dayum good on that YFZ too.I give props to any woman that can handle a 450.
Yeah i saw a few of you guys out there tryin to keep up with him.....he was haulin though. I got him to sign the side of my quad! Pretty sweet! Yeah i agree with Scratchup he's a really nice guy and loves his fans. He won't deny you if you want an autograph. ;D
He's just like MOST other ATV riders, down to earth and pretty much just another working class guy like the rest of us. The feeling I got anyway. Would have loved ridin with him to the North end through the woods to the tracks we went to huh Chino?
It was an awsome day.I'm going back friday to see if I can do some more riding with him.
natalies #1 pro and last yr around this time he practices in croom and me and my raptor bros took some hot laps in the pit with him. back at the rv he signed some posters for us way kewl dude and awesome rider. gonna try to make up this weekend but work schedule is loaded up