I tried to do a search for places to ride at in Jacksonville/Clay County/Green cove Springs, but it kept giving me an error message....
If anyone knows of any places, please let me know!!! ;D
Trust me, there are very few places left that arent private property. The best place is just to drive to ocalla.
yea, we have only found "one" on the northside of town....but we are looking for some good trails that are pretty close to home, other than that one. Bunch of drunk people runnin around! lol ::)
I hear there is a place off Eastport Road but is it legal? I know there are several tracks but they're in Hilliard or Palatka or........................ u get it.
yea, the place off eastport is where we went this weekend. It was fun, but there were a lot of people drinking and acting a fool. I couldn't imagine what it would be like out there at night time, lol. There is a few of us that all ride together, we are new as far as finding trails and stuff, so i am looking for good, close places...if any! lol
We have built a pretty nice little track in a buddy's back yard on the northside...so that is where we spend most of our free time. It would just be nice to be able to trail ride without spending a butt load in gas to get there!! :P
there are some guys that ride the powerlines by my house off of pulaski. I haven't tried to catch up with them yet but they look like they do a lot of riding there.
If you don't mind driving to Macclenny, there is a riding area that belongs to the Rivercity Dirt Riders. Membership is like $30/year. Their website is www.rcdr.org. They have family events, poker runs, bbq's, etc. out there in the woods.
I hope this helps.
Where is the place on the northside of Jax you went riding?
if you google earth this "lat=30.4784541802, lon=-81.6128767306", you can see the power lines. all the people who live in the 'hood have quads. I have rode the powerlines once but I think they ride the powerlines a lot futher north up into the woods. I live across the street.
here is the eastport location " lat=30.4388564309, lon=-81.587798447". I have not rode there but would like to check it out.
Here is another place to ride "http://www.powersportz.com/". lat=30.6773304547, lon=-82.0643884241 is where I think that it is. I have not rode here but plan to soon.
new place up incamden county ga go on highlifter web and look under rides.
The cops ran us out of Eastport a few weeks ago.
It is private property.
you say you got ran out of eastport what was said or done by law enforcement
Here are the directions that I got to that place in Camden:
"Directions from Jacksonville.... take I95 north to the woodbine exit and head west to hwy 17. take a right on hwy 17 and go 3 - 5 miles to Chaney road which is between mile marker 18 and 19 and take a left on Chaney road. club entrance is about 3/4 mile on the right side. big orange arrow marking entrance."
Is camden county open every weekend,anybody know? I would like to give that place a try if they have some trails. Any information would help. I Mostly ride Ocala and Osceola national forest,just looking for other places.
I think that they are going to have a ride in march. I will try to get the info and post it when I hear.
From what I understand you can join their club for $500.00 and they give you a set of keys so you can ride when ever you like.
As soon as I get the skinny I will post.
Are you sure about this? I live in Camden and the track that was in Woodbine closed a year or so ago. I have heard rumors of a new one opening but no one seems to know for sure.
Quote from: deano 177 on February 16, 2007, 02:23:46 PM
Here are the directions that I got to that place in Camden:
"Directions from Jacksonville.... take I95 north to the woodbine exit and head west to hwy 17. take a right on hwy 17 and go 3 - 5 miles to Chaney road which is between mile marker 18 and 19 and take a left on Chaney road. club entrance is about 3/4 mile on the right side. big orange arrow marking entrance."
Whats up j-ville. We ride all over hard rock, Dirt farm , pax trax , bostwick all close by. I have some small spots on west side of jax, interlachen and middleburg just like to keep them small and private. Ocala is getting sucky with all the trail system bs going on we have freinds that go to oceola forest instead. We all should get to gether one time and ride.
Triple T see sat night at pax trax.
Quote from: Triple T Racing on March 08, 2007, 10:55:45 PM
Are you sure about this? I live in Camden and the track that was in Woodbine closed a year or so ago. I have heard rumors of a new one opening but no one seems to know for sure.
Quote from: deano 177 on February 16, 2007, 02:23:46 PM
Here are the directions that I got to that place in Camden:
"Directions from Jacksonville.... take I95 north to the woodbine exit and head west to hwy 17. take a right on hwy 17 and go 3 - 5 miles to Chaney road which is between mile marker 18 and 19 and take a left on Chaney road. club entrance is about 3/4 mile on the right side. big orange arrow marking entrance."
here is the web site for the riding place in camden county. sounds like they had some problems but are looking for a new place.
http://www.camdensportsclub.com/