I guest everyone from Florida was in the mountains for the Holidays. Just got back from other trip thru 4 states and all kinds of weather. Heres some pictures of our trip to Pigeon Forge, we rent a cabin on top of the mountain.
(http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/4927/45be7.jpg)
(http://img76.imageshack.us/img76/7012/12qy4.jpg)
(http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/1818/86il0.jpg)
(http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/3036/111xs4.jpg)
(http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/2261/366pv9.jpg)
(http://img226.imageshack.us/img226/9025/117vt0.jpg)
(http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/2633/365sj5.jpg)
(http://img226.imageshack.us/img226/5740/544uf9.jpg)
Those photos are crazy good. Looks like fun, but sadly im not a snow person :D.
(http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/2900/454qf0.jpg)
(http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/1010/2057vl1.jpg)
(http://img226.imageshack.us/img226/7879/605jg1.jpg)
(http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/2531/551sn8.jpg)
(http://img226.imageshack.us/img226/3184/92sm4.jpg)
(http://img226.imageshack.us/img226/9933/mountains2007003gb5.jpg)
(http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/9859/mountains2007032te3.jpg)
This is Sally our GPS in the truck
(http://img226.imageshack.us/img226/5323/mountains2007149kw9.jpg)
the full moon this week
(http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/3351/mountains2007059dq3.jpg)
son had a blast
(http://img226.imageshack.us/img226/7338/mountains2007064hf7.jpg)
(http://img226.imageshack.us/img226/2707/mountains2007295wj6.jpg)
(http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/6181/mountains2007065gb6.jpg)
more to come later ;)
NICE pics !!!!! Yhanks for sharing them, But , I definetly do not miss the SNOW part ;)
Great pictures. Maybe you need to start a side business.
some of those pictures are post card perfect ,Great job.looks like yall had fun
cool pictures
Nice pics ricky, You should of told us ya'll were at pigeon forge, we were right down the road ;)
(http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/387/1519hu7.jpg)
(http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/254/mountains2007066ew9.jpg)
(http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/7008/mountains2007021fl1.jpg)
(http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/4393/mountains2007010sd1.jpg)
(http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/3517/mountains2007212te2.jpg)
(http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/9143/mountains2007073oo0.jpg)
(http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/8801/mountains2007232ib2.jpg)
(http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/9110/mountains2007089lw9.jpg)
Quote from: renmus on January 07, 2007, 06:33:01 PM
Great pictures. Maybe you need to start a side business.
Only if QT wants to model.. ;)
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 07, 2007, 07:14:39 PM
Nice pics ricky, You should of told us ya'll were at pigeon forge, we were right down the road ;)
I call your dad all the time he doesnt pick up the phone.
What kind of camera do you have there Big D. Those are great pictures.
BD you have an incredible knack for composure in pictures. Those were amazing shots!
Quote from: yunt2ride on January 07, 2007, 08:46:39 PM
What kind of camera do you have there Big D. Those are great pictures.
Theres 2 camera used Sony cyber-shot 8.0 pix and a Olympus stulus 720sw 7.1 pix
(http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/3100/mountains2007015jz9.jpg)
(http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/3862/mountains2007113ah8.jpg)
(http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/489/mountains2007119af3.jpg)
(http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/1536/mountains2007129mb1.jpg)
(http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/5918/mountains2007178ex6.jpg)
(http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/8025/mountains2007140zz3.jpg)
(http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/2379/mountains2007183ej2.jpg)
(http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/2611/mountains2007145zk6.jpg)
Very nice Ricky. Sherry wants us to go next year.
Quote from: big-daddy on January 07, 2007, 09:32:16 PM
(http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/2611/mountains2007145zk6.jpg)
How's that little cracka staying warm? Must be the beans and rice...haha! great pics
alllright, tell the truth, you robbed a postcard stand Ricky didn't ya?
awesome pics there sir, consider me jealous.
Id@
(http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/8118/mountains2007293jt3.jpg)
Quote from: QT314 on January 07, 2007, 09:39:19 PM
Quote from: big-daddy on January 07, 2007, 09:32:16 PM
(http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/2611/mountains2007145zk6.jpg)
How's that little cracka staying warm? Must be the beans and rice...haha! great pics
FBI = female body inspector, burns allot of callories :o
Quote from: big-daddy on January 07, 2007, 08:12:42 PM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 07, 2007, 07:14:39 PM
Nice pics ricky, You should of told us ya'll were at pigeon forge, we were right down the road ;)
I call your dad all the time he doesnt pick up the phone.
You sure youre not callin the wrong number big d?
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on January 07, 2007, 09:43:07 PM
Quote from: QT314 on January 07, 2007, 09:39:19 PM
Quote from: big-daddy on January 07, 2007, 09:32:16 PM
(http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/2611/mountains2007145zk6.jpg)
How's that little cracka staying warm? Must be the beans and rice...haha! great pics
FBI = female body inspector, burns allot of callories :o
eeewwww that's just not right scotty too hotty..haha
Great pics Big daddy, we visited Pigeon Forge about 2 years ago on our anniversary then last Jan we moved out of Florida, Man it truely is beautiful country up here and the People are So nice and Helpful, plus there is great riding areas which I guess is a bonus
We spent the last days of 2006 in Gatlinburg in a cabin just like yours. We probably passed on the road up & down those mountains. I also got some "postcard" pics of streams covered in snow. We have made it a tradition for the last 4 years now. Didnt like the ice on the road over the mountains though, kinda scary. We love it & the kids never want to leave. One thing that kinda freeaked me out, is now every souvenir shop you take your kids into has a huge case full of drug paraphenalia, bongs, glass water pipes etc & they are all operated by Habib. Dont remember it there last year at all.
awesome pictures!!
Quote from: greenmachine on January 08, 2007, 01:32:24 PM
We spent the last days of 2006 in Gatlinburg in a cabin just like yours. We probably passed on the road up & down those mountains. I also got some "postcard" pics of streams covered in snow. We have made it a tradition for the last 4 years now. Didnt like the ice on the road over the mountains though, kinda scary. We love it & the kids never want to leave. One thing that kinda freeaked me out, is now every souvenir shop you take your kids into has a huge case full of drug paraphenalia, bongs, glass water pipes etc & they are all operated by Habib. Dont remember it there last year at all.
Hey ya, me too, I noticed those little things at a shop we went to to by some shirts, Only his one was ran by bubba
Those pics are outstanding. You can see Ida gettin nervous ;)
I would not have come back. Looks too good.
Quote from: AD on April 17, 2007, 10:35:57 PM
I would not have come back. Looks too good.
This post is 3 months old!!!! WTF???
the pic of the deer jumping over the fence is awsome
Sweet pics!!!
WHy not just post all the pics in 1 post???? Oh yea I forgot that you are trying to bump up your post count ;)
Post bumped up from the past as a way to annoy people, yet I enjoyed looking at the pictures again. Cannot wait until July to go back up there.
awesome we go to the Smokies during Oct for leaves changing and crisp cool......don't wish to do snow...brrrrrrrrrrrrr
Quote from: susieblazer on April 19, 2007, 07:24:37 PM
awesome we go to the Smokies during Oct for leaves changing and crisp cool......don't wish to do snow...brrrrrrrrrrrrr
I like that too, but little Ricky is in school.
Alba450 I don't need to bump my post count, I been here for a while ;) 8 mega pix camera take about 1.8 MB per picture and I don't host my pictures.