First off I want to thank Chris,Dave,Wayne,Scott,Doug,Gary,Liz,Mr.,Mrs. Sisson and anyone else that help Get the banquet together!!
And for a Great First year with the league Awsome job guys !!!
Heres what i have
(http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f353/ltr450apk/Picture069.jpg)
(http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f353/ltr450apk/Picture071.jpg)
(http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f353/ltr450apk/Picture072.jpg)
(http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f353/ltr450apk/Picture074.jpg)
(http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f353/ltr450apk/Picture080.jpg)
(http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f353/ltr450apk/Picture076.jpg)
(http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f353/ltr450apk/Picture077.jpg)
(http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f353/ltr450apk/Picture081.jpg)
(http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f353/ltr450apk/Picture082.jpg)
(http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f353/ltr450apk/Picture083.jpg)
(http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f353/ltr450apk/Picture084.jpg)
(http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f353/ltr450apk/Picture085.jpg)
(http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f353/ltr450apk/Picture086.jpg)
(http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f353/ltr450apk/Picture090.jpg)
(http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f353/ltr450apk/Picture091.jpg)
(http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f353/ltr450apk/Picture091.jpg)
(http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f353/ltr450apk/Picture092.jpg)
Well thats all Ash took that came out good Thanks Again !!!
See everyone for the season opener in a few weeks!!
man, looks like you guys did it up. congrats.
Cool Pics Scooter, I might swipe a few of those and put them on the web site..
I know it wasnt intentional, but you forgot to mention our Secretary/sponsorship/membership-go-to-person of the league, Gina ;) I had a really good time last night, we had tons of meat from the Sissons, not to mention all the raffles we had. If anyone has suggestions on where to have it next year, send me an email VIA www.southernflattrackleague.com Also, if you might know of anyone who wants to do a year sponsorship forward them my number, email address, or get the their number and Ill call them.
Chris
Holy crap those are some huge trophies! NICE work guys.
more pics are up on the website
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on January 07, 2007, 10:06:44 AM
Cool Pics Scooter, I might swipe a few of those and put them on the web site..
I know it wasnt intentional, but you forgot to mention our Secretary/sponsorship/membership-go-to-person of the league, Gina ;) I had a really good time last night, we had tons of meat from the Sissons, not to mention all the raffles we had. If anyone has suggestions on where to have it next year, send me an email VIA www.southernflattrackleague.com Also, if you might know of anyone who wants to do a year sponsorship forward them my number, email address, or get the their number and Ill call them.
Chris
THANX GINA !! !! good job girlie !! !! :-* and good job to everyone else that helped !! !! looking forward to next year!! !! 8)
Sorry I couldn't make the banquet, but it sure looks like a good time was had by all!!! Just curious...... How big was the...... tied for 7th (Open Class) trophy? ;D
See Ya'll on the 20th!
Jim
I just wanted to add that the Banquet was really great. I can't say thanks enough to Dave, Chris and Gina Ware for an outstanding year and all the work that has been put in all year by them. And to the Sisson family for catering the Banquet. Great job everyone.... :Clap.gif
Here's to 2007, I hope it will be even better than 2006 :T
it was a nice banquet and a fun season. thanks to all.