Hey guys I got a quick question. I trying to buy an ipod from somebody else on this site but we got a prob. I dont know how im going to pay him for it. I cant send him the money because he could just keep it and not send the item. We dont have bank accounts so a money order is a no-go. He cant make a paypal account due to a lack of a credit card. Is there another safe option for both of us? Any suggestions or advice would help.
Drive to where he lives and pick it up. Or ask your parent for help on the shipping and money issues to make this a legitimate deal for both parties.
See he lives in boca raton and i live in jacksonville. Thats about 300 miles and i dont have a licence. Anyway we got something worked out so dont worry about it. Thanks for the quick response though.