ATV Florida Forum

General => Tech Corner => Topic started by: Eric5555 on January 05, 2007, 05:55:12 PM

Title: Witch would be better?
Post by: Eric5555 on January 05, 2007, 05:55:12 PM
Either buy a elka rear shock for my 400ex or Send my rear shock to GT thunder?
Title: Re: Witch would be better?
Post by: TRX450R_Racer on January 06, 2007, 12:36:48 AM
I'm very happy with my GT Thunder rebuilds. I think for the money you can't go wrong. You get your shock revalved, a new spring and a new link for $345.
Title: Re: Witch would be better?
Post by: Eric5555 on January 06, 2007, 02:52:29 AM
ya thats what I was thinking because its like $875 for a elka rear shock...thanks
Title: Re: Witch would be better?
Post by: Eric5555 on January 06, 2007, 03:04:00 AM
how long dose it take for gt thunder to do all of that to your shock and send it bak?
Title: Re: Witch would be better?
Post by: klutchbuster400 on January 06, 2007, 03:28:32 AM
I say gt thunder, Rode a 450r with them and they felt great, and cheaper to!
Title: Re: Witch would be better?
Post by: Eric5555 on January 06, 2007, 05:25:37 AM
ya I think that after I buy my front elka's then Im gonna send my rear shock to gt thunder
Title: Re: Witch would be better?
Post by: TRX450R_Racer on January 06, 2007, 03:39:47 PM
Quote from: Eric5555 on January 06, 2007, 03:04:00 AM
how long dose it take for gt thunder to do all of that to your shock and send it bak?
They will have it in house for a week. It will be a week plus the shipping time both ways.
Title: Re: Witch would be better?
Post by: Eric5555 on January 06, 2007, 03:40:50 PM
o0o ok. thanks