hey did you guys delete my post of the new years l-cross pics??? was it because no one had helmets on?? i cant find it anywhere.
If you didnt have helmets on thats probably why.
Maybe it was the fact that every photo had an advertisement for the photographer on it. I dont beleive you are allowed to advertise a company for free.
It was the helmet thing.
Quote from: greenmachine on January 05, 2007, 09:52:24 AM
Maybe it was the fact that every photo had an advertisement for the photographer on it. I dont beleive you are allowed to advertise a company for free.
Well of course they did. Its the only way to share pictures without people stealing them. Im not really a "company" either. Im just a free lance photographer trying to pay for some expensive equiptment. I guess I should have read the rules of the boards first haha.
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on January 05, 2007, 10:13:23 AM
It was the helmet thing.
HE IS STILL ALIVE....haven't seen you posting in forever...how you been doing?
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on January 05, 2007, 07:59:18 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on January 05, 2007, 10:13:23 AM
It was the helmet thing.
HE IS STILL ALIVE....haven't seen you posting in forever...how you been doing?
NO Kidding !!!!!! Hope all is well ;)
Quote from: dynodon on January 05, 2007, 08:17:17 PM
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on January 05, 2007, 07:59:18 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on January 05, 2007, 10:13:23 AM
It was the helmet thing.
HE IS STILL ALIVE....haven't seen you posting in forever...how you been doing?
NO Kidding !!!!!! Hope all is well ;)
Doin ok fellas. I've just been spending more time with my kids.I'm still around just not as much and I keep my mouth shut more.lol....
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on January 06, 2007, 08:24:15 AM
Quote from: dynodon on January 05, 2007, 08:17:17 PM
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on January 05, 2007, 07:59:18 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on January 05, 2007, 10:13:23 AM
It was the helmet thing.
HE IS STILL ALIVE....haven't seen you posting in forever...how you been doing?
NO Kidding !!!!!! Hope all is well ;)
Doin ok fellas. I've just been spending more time with my kids.I'm still around just not as much and I keep my mouth shut more.lol....
because your scared of my wrath :D ;)
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on January 06, 2007, 08:24:15 AM
Quote from: dynodon on January 05, 2007, 08:17:17 PM
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on January 05, 2007, 07:59:18 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on January 05, 2007, 10:13:23 AM
It was the helmet thing.
HE IS STILL ALIVE....haven't seen you posting in forever...how you been doing?
NO Kidding !!!!!! Hope all is well ;)
Doin ok fellas. I've just been spending more time with my kids.I'm still around just not as much and I keep my mouth shut more.lol....
cool, well good to see you and the family are doing good. i am sure I will see you one day in the hills of the unknnown (secret spot).
yO, Mike...long time no see how the kids and your self are doing GOOD!!.... ;)