A combination of hillclimb jumps from CROOM last week.
note- The hill is ALOT steeper than it looks.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6m6S2E3c3k
Sweet video, the hill does look steep. That wasnt Pastrana :D
Looks more like Travis Asstrana to me.
cool
When i was there oas told us that troy adams and travis pastrana were gonna be there. But we only saw Troy Adams. Sweet Vid
Actually it was Travis Pastrana, I have an autograph to prove it!
Nice, I think i saw you guys out there Sat. or Sun
Quote from: hondarider05 on January 05, 2007, 01:15:01 PM
Actually it was Travis Pastrana, I have an autograph to prove it!
Do you know how long he is going to be there
ya when I went there I saw troy adams and they said that travis pastrana was there but I didnt see him
Quote from: jmiller450 on January 05, 2007, 03:40:31 PM
Nice, I think i saw you guys out there Sat. or Sun
Yeah, were you on the red trx450r with elkas? and with the guy who had nice rims on his yfz?? lol
umm not sure how long he's gonna be there,, but I do know that he does not live anywhere near croom, so he must be staying for a little while..
Quote from: hondarider05 on January 05, 2007, 04:10:56 PM
Quote from: jmiller450 on January 05, 2007, 03:40:31 PM
Nice, I think i saw you guys out there Sat. or Sun
Yeah, were you on the red trx450r with elkas? and with the guy who had nice rims on his yfz?? lol
umm not sure how long he's gonna be there,, but I do know that he does not live anywhere near croom, so he must be staying for a little while..
ya i have the trx with elkas, I just wanted to know cause im probably going to be out there tommorrow. Thanks
here a little video from croom last weekend
http://s147.photobucket.com/albums/r308/jmiller450/?action=view¤t=croomdec.flv (http://s147.photobucket.com/albums/r308/jmiller450/?action=view¤t=croomdec.flv)
cool, nice vid
Quote from: hondarider05 on January 05, 2007, 04:44:14 PM
cool, nice vid
Thanks, same to you, I found a couple new hills but nothing with real good landings, wish i had some pictures of those hills
nice, I'll pm u next time I head up there so we can get a ride together
cool, sounds good
jmiller450 u wherer hiting some of crazy sh*t i was with honda rider(im the kid on the white yfz )
the guy u where with his son on the raptor 350 was good as H3LL that kid was geting some air too