just want to know were i can get a ltr450 the cheapest.
eBay is your best bet, even if buying new. All you have to do is pay shipping and usually you can get them for a heck of alot cheaper than buying new from a dealer here in FL. Used ones are even cheaper, some have maybe 4 hours of ridetime and look brandnew for dirt cheap. Were buying all of our quads off eBay because so many people have said they will never buy new again because of the money they spent.
Sky Powersports (St Pete I think) used to have them real cheap. I dont much about them, but you can look into it.
they are located in lakeland lake whales and hudson. ;)
Quote from: 53yfz450 on January 04, 2007, 01:00:31 PM
they are located in lakeland lake whales and hudson. ;)
yeah, we originally were going to buy from them but then someone said they were expensive and would not budge on their prices.
pick up a cycle trader and you will find dealers with some left over 06's at 6k
Quote from: YamahaRacer on January 04, 2007, 01:02:15 PM
Quote from: 53yfz450 on January 04, 2007, 01:00:31 PM
they are located in lakeland lake whales and hudson. ;)
yeah, we originally were going to buy from them but then someone said they were expensive and would not budge on their prices.
They are not a good dealer. I would not go there again and I pass them all the time. I would pay extra fuel to goto Sebring or Okeechobeee to goto ARS.
i know some guys that picked up some nice 06 ones for 5400 to 5800 off ebay with only around 5 hours of use. the only thing close to messed up were the tires because they only rode it on the road. i would check on there to see if you can find anything. but be careful.
Try Nature Coast Motorsports.
yeah ebay doesn't reallyhave that many of them. i was wanting a new one.
Go To Ricks Suzuki Wharehouse and tell em RICO sent ya, you'll get 10% off.
Yeah I kinda wanted to know where to get the new 450 king quad. Im not trusting ebay with 6,000 dollars. I was skeptic when buying an ipod....