Some scenery pics from our vacation to north carolina.
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/northcarolina019.jpg)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/northcarolina022.jpg)
lil bit of snow
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/northcarolina023.jpg)
The great smokey mountains.
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/northcarolina046.jpg)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/northcarolina047.jpg)
On our way to Gatlinburg we stopped by some hiking trial since the rest of our group wamted to check it out.
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/northcarolina025.jpg)
A nice little waterfall waiting for us at the top
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/northcarolina029.jpg)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/northcarolina031.jpg)
their was a really deep ditch right next to the water fall that we climbed down
usin some of that new digital camera zoom!, no more disposables for me!!!
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/northcarolina039.jpg)
Freind and I at the bottom
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/northcarolina033.jpg)
Nice pictures. Two things I have never seen in real life, a mountain and snow.
nice pics, i been there a few times on my road bike riding thru deals gap and the blue ridge mountains. the place is a blast to ride a motorcycle thru.
Great pics Jesse....We have been around there too , just in summer and Oct for change of leaves..never seen any snow yet...
ill post my pics later today.I went a bit farther north but still there's mountains everywhere and I got pics from Grandfather Mountain and the swinging bridge.
My sis and I at the bottom of the creek
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/northcarolina040.jpg)
My sis and I at the top of one of the mountians before we went to the ski resort.
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/northcarolina020.jpg)
All my friends who have skied and snowboarded before told me snowboarding was alot harder then skiing, so Naturally I tried snowboarding with a promise of pullin a 360 off by the end of the weekend.
Workin on the learning slope.
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/northcarolina053.jpg)
My family and I, notice my super cool mountaineer uniform ::)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/northcarolina059.jpg)
Snowboarding really isnt too hard, I picked it up quick, I never did my 360, but I did pull off a 180 and an indy grab on the half pipe!
Thanks guys,
renae, The whole time we were traveling on the roads thats all i thought about, I was like " d@mn, i wish I had a harley right now!". and susie, My parents said they want to do that one day when I move out haha.
Looky at what we found
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/northcarolina009.jpg)
We saw a turkey, 2 foxes, and 5 deer.
Thats looks like fun! :o
I tried sking 3 years ago when i went up there and then the following year i tried snowboarding and since then ive stuck with snowboarding, much more fun. Ill be heading out next month for some snowboarding in VT, cant wait ;D
Hey Jessie,
What resort was that you show in the pictures? Also what time of the year was it?
Quote from: dnigels on January 04, 2007, 06:22:28 PM
Hey Jessie,
What resort was that you show in the pictures? Also what time of the year was it?
The pictures are from this past weekend. They were taken at the Chataloochie ski resort in maggie valley.
My dad did skiiing both saturday and sunday, bu wants to try snow boarding next time we go.
cool pics...we were just in NC as well...mother'n'law has a house in waynesville.
Looks like a nice place. I prefer the everlasting flats of Florida though! ;D
great times.
Beautiful place.I've been to Grandfather Mountain also...one heck of a drive at the top.By the time I got to the bottom again, my brakes were gone.
Still haven't seen snow yet.But maybe this year.Looks like it was a great trip.I think my family will be moving there one day!!
That's it ... I'm going to NC.
cool pics
I go to NC every year and its alot of fun.. you have to go tubing on one of the lakes
There was a tubing place we found, but it was cold when we went.
Quote from: jeremy retzsch on January 06, 2007, 09:12:10 PM
I go to NC every year and its alot of fun.. you have to go tubing on one of the lakes
Ill pass in the winter :(