Bearings and tires came in so It looks like My dad and I will be at seminole saturday. Anyone else goin out their?
I might make it with my brother.
I may go after 11am depends but ill be there on sunday, just got my new exhaust on and wana see how she performs.
(http://www.lt-r450central.com/invision/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=984)
Quote from: MX Raptor7R on January 05, 2007, 08:59:24 PM
I may go after 11am depends but ill be there on sunday, just got my new exhaust on and wana see how she performs.
(http://www.lt-r450central.com/invision/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=984)
Thats a sweet bike.
I wish I could go
Sunday
nice beadlocks :)
Bones tm, If you see a grey z400 #22, just holla, My name is jesse.
Hey renae, that thing looks sick man! Arent those the same hipers from your raptor? DId they bolt right up? Mines looks like it has two different patterns so I wouldnt know haha.
Lookin forward to riding tomorrow, its been so long!!!!
Quote from: MX Raptor7R on January 05, 2007, 08:59:24 PM
I may go after 11am depends but ill be there on sunday, just got my new exhaust on and wana see how she performs.
(http://www.lt-r450central.com/invision/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=984)
Rene, the zook is lookin' sick!
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 06, 2007, 12:23:19 AM
Bones tm, If you see a grey z400 #22, just holla, My name is jesse.
Hey renae, that thing looks sick man! Arent those the same hipers from your raptor? DId they bolt right up? Mines looks like it has two different patterns so I wouldnt know haha.
Lookin forward to riding tomorrow, its been so long!!!!
yeah i pulled the hipers off the 700 and they bolt right on the 450. the 700 doesnt need them anymore since i wont be using that bike for mx anymore.
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 06, 2007, 12:23:19 AM
Bones tm, If you see a grey z400 #22, just holla, My name is jesse.
Hey renae, that thing looks sick man! Arent those the same hipers from your raptor? DId they bolt right up? Mines looks like it has two different patterns so I wouldnt know haha.
Lookin forward to riding tomorrow, its been so long!!!!
Sorry.....Ended up going to countyline. I was not in the mood for the 1.5 hour drive. The track has gotten a bit better but still can't hold a candle to seminole! I hear there is going to be new management but you know how that goes. Catch ya next time.
I drove by there 2 saturdays ago after seminole just to see if any improvements have been done and yes it has gotten slightly better but not enough to make me not want to drive the 1 hr to seminole.
cant wait to start joining you guys. My buddies in Del ray always speak of seminole. should see u all out there!
seminole is bad for you. you always want to go back,never want to leave,haven't finished riding and are already planning the next trip back. hope to meet up with all of you guys soon on a group ride. ride hard, but be safe.