WARESBORO DIRT Drags Sat night. And douglas aspahlt atv race come sat morning anyone coming up? A hole day of racing...
where exactly is this place? and is there a address so I can get a map quest? thanks
http://www.dmpdragway.com/ web sight for the aspault track dirt drag track web sights.. http://waresboro.tripod.com/
Always a bunch of GREAT guys to race with there!!!!, you will have fun, good racing, with some good ol Ga. boys FO SHO !!!!!!
I dont think we are gonna be able to make this one Toni, I know it would be a great time as usual, but I dont think the boys ( Troy, Jason) are gonna be able to get another hall pass this weekend ;)
Is this track going to be set up for paddles this month? Not sure if I can get a hall pass this weekend.
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on January 03, 2007, 09:45:13 AM
Is this track going to be set up for paddles this month? Not sure if I can get a hall pass this weekend.
You see????, Do I know these two or what ??????? ;)
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on January 03, 2007, 09:45:13 AM
Is this track going to be set up for paddles this month? Not sure if I can get a hall pass this weekend.
MAN! what ever happened to the "THE MAN OF THE HOUSE". you guys have turned the word "MAN" into the word "WOman". YOU GUYS MAKE ME SICK!HAHAHAHA
Quote from: dynodon on January 03, 2007, 11:57:31 AM
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on January 03, 2007, 09:45:13 AM
Is this track going to be set up for paddles this month? Not sure if I can get a hall pass this weekend.
You see????, Do I know these two or what ??????? ;)
It's not a matter of whether I can go, it is matter of whether I want to listen to the wife complain about me being gone. There is an old saying if momma ain't happy nobodies happy, well I try to keep her happy. Plus we go see my wife's grandmother every weekend, because she has ALS and is not doing good. And in my eyes family comes first.
AMEN!
Sorry guys this is a pic for lupo.
[attachment deleted by admin]
O.K., lets hear some times, and who did what
Well the track was working great but we didnt have a bigg turn out there was about 40 bikes maybe. No one even entered in the outlaw class. so I ran in the 420 class and broke out fist pass with a 4.13 on my 350. But then i won the class I learned to slow down LOL. Well in the 460 class I think John Dawson WON THAT CLASS.not sure about the other classes. B.ut we still had a good time.
tony wasn't there a big race up in NC?
Yeah there was a race but I dont think it was that big because of the rain.. :(
Good job Toni !!!! Sometimes its NOT about being FAST right ?!?!?! ;)
HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL DOWN HERE IN FEB. ;D
Ive got a big crew coming it will be fun. ;D ;D :drive.gif
had a blast Tony see ya at the next one.
When is the next big race in Waresboro anybody know??????????????????just wondering