ATV Florida Forum

General => Tech Corner => Topic started by: lil fat rider on December 31, 2006, 11:53:03 PM

Title: need help with blaster again sorry need hlep really bad
Post by: lil fat rider on December 31, 2006, 11:53:03 PM
OK i need a new carb but i don't know like anything about this motor i have a big bore 240 kit and a pro circit pipe and Boyesen reeds
what carb do i get i need to know now please and thanks in advance
Title: Re: need help with blaster again sorry need hlep really bad
Post by: lil fat rider on January 01, 2007, 09:09:50 PM
please i really need help now
Title: Re: need help with blaster again sorry need hlep really bad
Post by: trx#9 on January 01, 2007, 09:20:02 PM
Probably a stock trx250r card would work. I think its a 34mm keihin. I know there's a lot of them around. ;D
Title: Re: need help with blaster again sorry need hlep really bad
Post by: TRX450R_Racer on January 01, 2007, 10:53:20 PM
check out www.trengaracing.com
Title: Re: need help with blaster again sorry need hlep really bad
Post by: lil fat rider on January 02, 2007, 12:06:31 AM
thanks a lot I'm going to order it now
Title: Re: need help with blaster again sorry need hlep really bad
Post by: TRX450R_Racer on January 02, 2007, 12:14:33 AM
Quote from: lil fat rider on January 02, 2007, 12:06:31 AM
thanks a lot I'm going to order it now

Your welcome