Click on the link and press the 'SAVE' button to specify a location on your computer to save the file to.
This file is played by the Windows Explorer.
www.instantimages.net/RSS.exe
sweet!
downloading it now...well it's done now...now i'll watch it.
crystal method! kick butt!
sweet vid! thanx man!
Nice job Chris
Asphaltdragon, thanks again great job on the pics. let know want you need in Nextel or sprintel stuff. Ricky
Awesome job again
thanks great stuff
Awsome job AD on the slideshow. ;D
You Roxorz thanks!!!!!
Nice meeting you BTW....
nice job on the slide show chris
Thanks Guys, more to come soon ;)
down loading it aswell. I finally get to see what I missed.
That was nicely done enjoyed watching that..
Makes me want to cry :'( "BECAUSE I COULDN'T MAKE IT" !
Great job ! I'll be there next time
great job with the slide show, it looked great [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
Just watched it again this morning... You picked a great tune for it... It gets me pumped to go ride.....
Thanks again chris and nice to meet you....
AD
Great job, did anyone get any pictures of the sand buggy with the kid in the car seat, helmet goggles and the only other thing you see on his face was a smile. I would like a copy if anyone got one. Thanks
Awsome job with the slideshow AD... Thanks man ;D ;D
Perfect!
yo AD, can you FTP the pics you have from the slideshow to me?
I'd like to put together a webpage with the full-sized versions thumbnailed for easy viewing.
Id@
Quoteyo AD, can you FTP the pics you have from the slideshow to me?
I'd like to put together a webpage with the full-sized versions thumbnailed for easy viewing.
Id@
coming at you.... 307 pix totaling 508Mb
TRULY AWESOME! great job! Doreen and I sorta wish we could have been there... I say "sorta" because we were on a week long diving trip :o .
AD good job really enjoyed the show::) [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
Jim [smiley=Smile.gif]
were is it at ocala?
thanks man , [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
Asphaltdragon, I don't have much to say about the video you did for us,
except,
ABSOLUTELY MARVELOUS
AD did you remove this???? cant get link to work,I got the panaromic that was nice Jerry
QuoteAD did you remove this???? cant get link to work,I got the panaromic that was nice Jerry
yeah server space is limited. IM me your email address, and I'll send it to you.
AD, you wanna FTP it to me and I'll throw it on my server?
I got plenty of space and a fast T-3.
Id@
QuoteAD, you wanna FTP it to me and I'll throw it on my server?
I got plenty of space and a fast T-3.
Id@
DONE ;)
OK ya'll, same rules as before, new link.
www.narisk.com/rodman4/rss.exe
Id@
Did you add any pics to the slide show?
nope.
Id@