We had a blast at Bartow tonight. It was good to see everyone there. Thanks for letting us in on the good times. They ran a different style of racing tonight, well it was practice really. Each class got 2 practice holeshots and then on the 3rd one everyone ran 6 laps. They went thru 3 rds of this so everyone got 9 holeshots and 18 laps of racing.
yea it was a lot of fun i had a good time riding with you guys.....lyndon was hualin out there! i hope i can ride with you guys agian!
Did someone say holeshots?!! Lyndon and I were gettin em all night! Unfortunately, It was as close as I got to Lyndon! :-\
The boys gettin faster and faster!
sounds like ya'll had a great time. wish i could have been there for that. ya'll have a great new year hope to see ya soon. I am going to bostwick tomorrow for a little fun and practice.
Yea it was really fun!
TBR, you were hualing @$$!
1st time I rode the new track!
i had fun too, even though my quad was a terd and kept messing up :D thanks to the whole Thacker family, Dorian, Shawn, T2 , and Rick for trying to help me get it fixed. I think that was the funnest style of racing ever, you line up with all skill levels so you know what class you should be in if it was an actual race. I hurt my wrist in the 3rd moto on the back double which is around 85 feet or 29 paces from take off to landing. thanks to Dorian for trusting me enough to race his quad in that last moto ;) sorry for the scare ??? im now officially 100% broke so wont be riding for a month unless i pick up some good jobs. You RTR boys are keep up the practice and you might get silver bullet fast :D
Yes! That was some very good racing. Just wish i could of been out there.lol. Are they going to be doing the same thing on the other weekends.