pics of the toys(http://momentoffame.com/photopost/data/500/221DSC02808-med.JPG)
shes a lucky women, i wish i could afford the gas in that thing ;)
Me too, My poor kids have no food to eat now. BTW nice truck ;)
that a nice looking truck
Now that's what I call a beast ! Sweet
shweeeet
GOOD CHOICE ON THE FORD ;D
Don't park it that close to your house. Unless you want insurance to pay. HEHE ;D ;D
could probably pull the toys and the house with it!! ;D nice ride.
My next truck will be an f150.
upgradin to a Ford huh......what do you have now? ???
GOOD CHOICE on the Ford also. If the wife drives that what do you drive? lol ;D
FORD ALL THE WAY!!!!
sweet truck what kinda lift and tires u got on that thing
I have a nissan frontier, nice little truck, but too small to pull both quads at once, always wanted an F150, and now I can afford it, just need to put 40,000 more miles before I trade.