On Feb 16, 17, 18, 19 we will be having a SVIA class for instructors for the Safety Training program. It is this class that will provide us with the instructors to give the Safety Training for all the under 16 riders, and anyone else that will need to be certified by July 1, 2008. I currently have 2 spots available. If you are interested, let me know. You must be at all 4 days of the class AND agree to give us one Saturday every month until July 1, 2008.
You can post here if you are interested, of pm me, or call me during the week at my office toll free 866-680-9717 or in the evening at home at 352-687-0431. We will need committment by Jan 7th
So do the volunteer trail rangers need to pay for a permit too.
these volunteers will be exempt.
Free bump.
Would love to do it but too I'm too far away to be reliable.......
http://www.nascar.com/races/cup/2007/data/schedule.html (http://www.nascar.com/races/cup/2007/data/schedule.html)
killing me.
Id@
I know this is the Daytona 500, but it was the first 3 day weekend available, and we need to get started as soon as possible. Sorry
Quote from: GrizzlyBear on January 03, 2007, 12:55:58 PM
I know this is the Daytona 500, but it was the first 3 day weekend available, and we need to get started as soon as possible. Sorry
so then you wouldn't mind me setting up a satellite dish and projector screen display with a cooler of beer would you ;-)
Id@
I think Ida is right. Set up a big party shed.
Ida, go ahead on. I can call and give you an update each time I get another beer.
Quote from: T Greely on January 05, 2007, 10:25:44 AM
Ida, go ahead on. I can call and give you an update each time I get another beer.
if Kenseth aint out front,,,,,just lie to me ;-)
Id@