Hello everyone. just wanted to share some pics of a new 450r my friend David and ATP are building. Here are the pics of the frame with an ATP gussett kit installed, and silver powder coating.
This bike will have:
Complete Walsh suspension
Axis long travel shocks
RPM Dominator Axle
ATP Racing Engine
Holeshot MXR4
ect....
we will be posting some more pics when the quad goes back together.
Thanks, Mike
:)
:)
Looks good! That other frame in the background looks kinda familier could be wrong though! ;D lol I'd like to seea black one. 8)
Im holding out on you, lol
Ohh OK ;D BTW You got mail ;)
Mike, Nice clean welds, looking good. you guys at ATP are the best. keep up the good work.
here is another ;D
sweet, good luck :D
looking good
is that Bonstadts(?) ?
yeah, that would be his
well hell after last night I would have expected that thing to still be in pieces. no to bad Mike. now to finish the bike and take pictures. That'll be tomarrow night.
Her is one more, with attachments, lol
Yea, thats Bohnstats engine.
should be running tomorrow night
dang that things looks bad... 400exrider77 is building a motor similar to that to put in his 400ex... that bitzitch is gonna be rank
here are few more shots of the beast
front
side
front view with plastic
nice quad, it not a two stroke though, are you authorized to work on it ;).......
hope to see the finished product soon, that is going to be an extremly nice quad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
not really but I can break anything ;D
LOL..........looks like you arent too far away from having it ready, has david recovered from his spill?
for the most part, he's out in Big Scrub right now testing the 450, and I have to rebuild the 330 when I get home if all the parts come in. he's hopefully going to be riding in the quad wars again in Tampa Sat and Orlando next Sat. so I have some work to do...no big deal
man thats nioe looking :o
Quotefor the most part, he's out in Big Scrub right now testing the 450, and I have to rebuild the 330 when I get home if all the parts come in. he's hopefully going to be riding in the quad wars again in Tampa Sat and Orlando next Sat. so I have some work to do...no big deal
Well let us know what he thinks about the new 450, I am thinking about putting the old 400 out to pasture after this season, and you know I would only be found on a Honda
Ok here it is with the finishing touches on it. For any of you going to tampa monster trucks, look for the bike down there and cheer him on.
:)
:)
8)
8)
8)
that thing is too pretty to race!.........good thing you got some pictures, cause they only look like that once!
Congrats David, and Mark and Mike......I know you all working hard to get it together
man that dose look nice... ::)
thats sweet
how did he do at the super bowl of motorsports?
LOL, the bike ran great, but the suspension was way out in left field. He is working with axis to get their shocks dialed in to the walsh suspesion.
The only complaint he had about the way it ran, was that it was on the rev box all the time. We are going to put more gear into it, and put another ignition box on it.
8)
Wow! I am in awe. That was a great thread of pics. The final is very impressive. Nice to see good work like that. Is it raced MX only?
That thing is very nice and clean 8)
Thanks everyone. It is an MX only bike. ;D
QuoteWow! I am in awe. That was a great thread of pics. The final is very impressive. Nice to see good work like that. Is it raced MX only?
QuoteWow! I am in awe. That was a great thread of pics. The final is very impressive. Nice to see good work like that. Is it raced MX only?
Yes this along with his old bike are only for mx tracks. You will not see either one in the woods or any of our trail rides. He'll be on my700 or my brothers Polaris 700 if he comes to any of the rides. here a shot of his other bike as well.
Nice bikes ;)