hmf slipon, o4 400
Thats pretty cool I want a 400 ex real bad :-[ :-[
where in naples do you live ???
lely, you?
nice....
are them black waters on the rear.....if so wow :o them things are really blad for black waters
Quotelely, you?
Golden gate estates
just thought I say you riding around :-/
they are power robbing cinderblocks, i hate them.
you might have seen me around, that is where i ride at sometimes
oneslowexer and 1fast250r
hey matt, that is 50% of the original 50%, i think im going to have to do that to all of them, im gonna have to change it in my camera becuase ill never do this again >:( the image rezsizer didnt work, i could find it but couldnt run it after i installed it
Hell yeah brotha, i know what you mean about them heavy waters i mean black waters being powetr robbers. I have them too and hate them like sin! Id rather use stockers!
Nice dirt stash ONEslowEXer....looks like you rode with Honda's all day.... :o