I just got back from a group ride at Croom that ended early. Yesterday, my dad was riding my CR500 around to get a feel for it, and it seems that he crashed pretty bad. We found him in the car and some guy parked near us was rolling the 500 towards our camp. He went to the hospital and he has 6 broken ribs, a few broken bones in the shoulder, collarbone, and wrist. They were watching his lung and brain but they are alright. He is in a ton of pain, and the insurance probably won't cover this so we're in a little trouble there too. Prayers are appreciated.
I will be praying, let us know if there is anything we can do to help out.
I will pray for your dad.
my dad and i will pray i just hope he get better
Thanks!
ditto to all statements above..... let us know if we can help......
Im prayin for em buddy
Mario,
That's terrible. I hope your dad gets better soon.
If you have insurance they should cover it. Usually your not covered if it is closed course racing.
Tell them he fell off the roof.
Also, a lot of hospitals have a "charity" program for uninsured patients. You have to go through hospital financial office and fill out papers. If you qualify, they basically write off the whole bill.
prayers starting.
Id@
Hate to hear that man, definetly in our prayers.
praying here... i hope he gets better soon...
A speedy recovery for your dad, thank God he is ok. I know how it feels. My prayers go out to him.
I will certainly be praying for your Dad. Iff you don't mind my asking, what is his first name? If you would like, I can get him added to our prayer list.
Quote from: JayDawg on December 28, 2006, 11:43:25 PM
I will certainly be praying for your Dad. Iff you don't mind my asking, what is his first name? If you would like, I can get him added to our prayer list.
Mario
our prayers are with him.
how bad was the bike? it sounds like a pretty dang hard crash! thats like 20 broken bones.
Mario, I am sorry to hear this and I will definitely pray for him.what was your dad doing??!
Hes an awesome guy and I hope he pulls through for the best.
-juan
Sorry to hear that.Hopefully he makes a fast recovery.Just make sure you wait on him when he needs something.That means alot.If he's like me he will be to stubborn to ask for help.Good luck.
The ECP crew hates to hear of fellow riders going down. We want to say sorry to hear what happened and he will be in our prayers. Keep us up dated on his progress. keep the faith and he will be ok.
Quote from: bigscrub79 on December 28, 2006, 03:14:56 PM
I will be praying, let us know if there is anything we can do to help out.
Same here anything we can do please pm me. Your DAD will be fine, Think posative and claim his health. God bless your family.
LIFTING YOU AND YOUR FAMILY UP IN PRAYER
Ouch, glad it was'nt more serious.
Prayers to you and yours and we wish your father a speedy recovery.
Julian
Well everyone, we got back from Tampa General Hospital last night, and it is safe to say he's doing fine. My mom and I drove up and spent Thursday through Sunday there.
Now he has a sling and cast, tender ribs, and the pain medication. He should be feeling alright in a month or two and be completely healed in 3 months I'd guess. He said on Thursday that he thought he was feeling better because of all the prayers.
And thank you all very much. When I logged in just now it was great to see so much support build up from Wednesday when the thread was started. I'm sure my dad is feeling fine besides the pain because of all the praying. God has a plan for everyone and this accident very well could have happened for the best.
Quote from: Toomey on January 01, 2007, 09:08:25 AM
Well everyone, we got back from Tampa General Hospital last night, and it is safe to say he's doing fine. My mom and I drove up and spent Thursday through Sunday there.
Now he has a sling and cast, tender ribs, and the pain medication. He should be feeling alright in a month or two and be completely healed in 3 months I'd guess. He said on Thursday that he thought he was feeling better because of all the prayers.
And thank you all very much. When I logged in just now it was great to see so much support build up from Wednesday when the thread was started. I'm sure my dad is feeling fine besides the pain because of all the praying. God has a plan for everyone and this accident very well could have happened for the best.
you are very wise with your words and thoughts ;) because of your strong faith your father will be fine. get better dad and stay off that death trap and stick to quads :D
Quote from: Dreth on January 01, 2007, 10:38:44 AM
Quote from: Toomey on January 01, 2007, 09:08:25 AM
Well everyone, we got back from Tampa General Hospital last night, and it is safe to say he's doing fine. My mom and I drove up and spent Thursday through Sunday there.
Now he has a sling and cast, tender ribs, and the pain medication. He should be feeling alright in a month or two and be completely healed in 3 months I'd guess. He said on Thursday that he thought he was feeling better because of all the prayers.
And thank you all very much. When I logged in just now it was great to see so much support build up from Wednesday when the thread was started. I'm sure my dad is feeling fine besides the pain because of all the praying. God has a plan for everyone and this accident very well could have happened for the best.
you are very wise with your words and thoughts ;) because of your strong faith your father will be fine. get better dad and stay off that death trap and stick to quads :D
10-4 on that
Mario glad to hear your dad is doing better.
Glad to hear your dads doing better! Can my mother in-law borrow his bike. >:D
Great way to look @ things, We are glad he is doing better. ;)
hey Mario its efren(with the white yfz ) i just got back from croom today
your dads in my prayers i found out he crashed when i was out on the trails and didnt know it was that bad intill i got back to camp hope he gets well soon i send my best wish's
Prayers are with you and your dad, and pray for a prompt and full recovery....