ATV Florida Forum

General => Racing Scene => Topic started by: Hoosier Daddy on December 28, 2006, 09:26:30 AM

Title: Does anyone know how to reach the Chancey family?
Post by: Hoosier Daddy on December 28, 2006, 09:26:30 AM
Id like to get the front tire/wheel back to Mr Chancey that i used the night of my wreck if anyone knows how to reach him..
Or maybe someone can give him my number??

If you know him please give him the word I didnt swipe his tire and I plan on giving it back,,.. LOL..


Tks,
Chris
Title: Re: Does anyone know how to reach the Chancey family?
Post by: fastrnrik on December 28, 2006, 05:47:46 PM
I will PM you Todds #. He actually owns the bike. Bud is just the rider.
Title: Re: Does anyone know how to reach the Chancey family?
Post by: 450R_Matt on December 29, 2006, 11:03:07 PM
Chris,
He lives part time in Hog Valley and here in Naples. Let me know if you need his phone number.