:o This was at my front door when the wife got home
I told the Elka guys that I would buy them a round of what ever they drink if the get them to me asap. Talk about lighting a fire under there Azz......WOW.... :o I order them 8 days ago
2 thumbs up for Elka [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
Thats a great site to see in frount of you door.I am glad to see someone else in debt, but you will love them and would not have it any other way once you ride the Elka's. Good luck with them ;)
From what I saw of your 250 ? in the pit at Rodman , I dont think you will be getting much use out of those , you should consider selling them to someone whos front tires actually come in contact with the ground . ::)
QuoteFrom what I saw of your 250 ? in the pit at Rodman , I dont think you will be getting much use out of those , you should consider selling them to someone whos front tires actually come in contact with the ground . ::)
Yes in a stright line LOL (just think if I had some paddles) but if you look at the pics of me getting air off the little jump there was about half of the jump comming with me from the works shocks set up for 150lbs.
Plus Im going to try to hang with dreth who has more air time than Delta..... ;)
some ppl gotta have all the toys ::)
man those are gunna look grrrreat on my 400 ;D
Didnt Even Leave The Airport
Let me tell ya this!!!!!
Speachless :-X :-X :-X :-X
so when can i come try out the hand me downs
they look great
im jealos [smiley=Shocked.gif]
In a matter of 1hr tops we have a totaly new quad.
1 little 4' jump was like riding over a cigarette butt
sweet man ;D
you tested it?
Quoteyou tested it?
Check your PM
QuoteLet me tell ya this!!!!!
so i geuss my opinion did not let you down?! they look sweet and im glad your pleased with the product [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]look out waldo here we come ;)
Speachless :-X :-X :-X :-X
Looks great man! ;D
YEA I'VE GOTTEN TWO OF THOSE BOXES AREN'T THEY THE BEST. OVER NIGHT IS THE STUFF