I dont I just wanted too know. ::) :-\
:star.gif No i don't, but i wish i did. :star.gif
I've raced with pro's. 53yfz450 beat a pro!
yea 53YFZ450 is going pro :P
Who did he beat?
lol chris borich :P
Well daaa, cuz Jake races MX and Borich races XC!
Well a Pro is A pro! ;D
yea but it was at dade. there are no jumps.lol
And he was right with Natalie on Sunday! ;)
lol i wouldnt go that far. :P
i ride in the AAAA class, nothing special.
I am a pro!
The reason you never heard of me is because I am soo fast! :P
Neal Mcgrath will put you to shame.
He was at seminole a few weeks back when I was their, Cool kid, great rider, and one heck of a rig.
I remember when Mcgrath was on a YFZ a couple years ago at sunshine :o Him and Jake would go at it lol
just added another pro to my list Mr jason dunkelburger hahha and i beat him on a stock zuki.lol
Borich- Daamn
Keeping up wit natalie- Daaam Daaam
Dunkelberger- DAAAAAAAAAAM O0 DAAAAAAAAAAM!!!!!!
I guess no one read the jeremy mcgrath autobiography
NOT YET
I do.