my sons(klutchbuster) friends were involved in a major accident on xmas. the two kids are his friends and they are not doing too good right now. his friend "scoot" has a broken neck, skull fracture and internal bleeding, the other boy is not as good. they are from our neighborhood and my son was actually riding atv'swith the passenger on saturday. its incredible how in an instant your life could be turned upside down. i preach and preach to my son not to be part of anything stupid. it is disturbing as a parent to realize that some things are out of your control. i have faith that both will have a full recovery.
http://www1.wsvn.com/news/articles/local/MI35968/
Sorry to hear about stuff like this. Hope and pray they both have a full recovery.
Ohhh man i saw that on the news.... was a convertible car..... and someone that was passing by help them out....
I hope they get better!!
Much too young....they have my prayers
Thats horrible news.
that sucks to hear, but alot of these kids think they are superman or something and nothing can never go wrong. they just dont think about what could happen. I hope they get thru this in and have no permanent damage.
klutch i hope your friends are ok.
I will keep them in Prayer
I will be praying for them also.
oh sh*t.I KNOW scoot and I didnt know this happened.holy crap.Ill deffinitely b praying 4 him. I tried calling him but no answer.this is crazy.
hope he recovers soon.