Santa really surprised me this year!
Guitar hero 2, My cousin got me part 1 for my birthday, so I just had to get part 2
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/digi023.jpg)
My new guitar
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/digi024.jpg)
My akriax graphics kit
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/digi025.jpg)
And my hiper beadlocks!
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/digi022.jpg)
cool
Heres my family and I
Anyone notice the shirt ny dad is wearing ::)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/digi013.jpg)
good job santa ;)
NICE!! ;D
ATVFlorida T-shirt Not bad...
A W E S O M E Double points!
Damn... Hipers... Good stuff!
Nice..How much did you pay for the hipers?
santa brought them, we didnt pay anything for them :P
Quote from: 06 BaNsHeE on December 26, 2006, 04:57:18 PM
Nice..How much did you pay for the hipers?
lets just say santa got them for 640 shipped.
Dang and all I got was this
(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/bigworm3699/lumpofcoal.jpg)
Quote from: gery350 on December 26, 2006, 05:01:41 PM
Quote from: 06 BaNsHeE on December 26, 2006, 04:57:18 PM
Nice..How much did you pay for the hipers?
lets just say santa got them for 640 shipped.
lol damn, SANTA cant even get good discounts :P
Quote from: gearhead400 on December 26, 2006, 05:13:30 PM
Quote from: gery350 on December 26, 2006, 05:01:41 PM
Quote from: 06 BaNsHeE on December 26, 2006, 04:57:18 PM
Nice..How much did you pay for the hipers?
lets just say santa got them for 640 shipped.
lol damn, SANTA cant even get good discounts :P
Actually, look up prices, santa got a very good discount ;)
thats about a good price. I paid 350.00 just for my rears
Santa loves you man.
man I want black rings.... :o
lucky, i wish i could have saw this stuff earlier but what i got for christmas is a week ride at croom!!!!!!