I was out at Holey Land on Sunday, with my 3 boys having a great time, when one of my boys rode into a mudhole between the crossover and the pumphouse on the south side of the levee. He buried his TRX250, the front tires were completely under. After 2 hours of trying to pull him out, (no 4WD on our bikes) our efforts yielded negative results. It was getting late and the place was nearly empty. A blue F150, heading out pulling a trailer with a 4x4 ATV, stopped, unloaded his bike and promptly proceeded to pull the bike out. We were extremely grateful! I tried to buy him dinner but he would not accept anything but our thanks, as he left he told me "just pull me out when I get stuck". Thanks again!
(http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/orangesoda101/100_1361.jpg)
(http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/orangesoda101/100_1360.jpg)
Did you see tarzan swinging on a vine near that 'quicksand'? LOL
some of us would do the same... good people goes to holey lands..... lets keep it clean and open.... :T :T
dang that sucks at least yall got pulled out
some thing like that happind where i ride my friend sunk his rancher in peanut butter mud over the top of his 26" 589's and then i went to pull him out and my 27" vamps on my rancher dug and i was in mud past the top of the tires then out friend couldnt pull us out with a a rancher with mudlights(crapy tire's) and then we use the winch and that broke then the rancher with the 589's blew up(oil was coming out the top of the engine and it locked up lol) well then they leave me there with both bikes then they didnt come back so im stuck there and then out of know where a guy comes with a a brute force and pulls out both bikes well 2 hours later my friends show up on his rincon and they got stuck on the way home lol not fun i offerd to pay the guy but he kept saying no but gave his son 10 $ any way lol
that sucks....I got stuck today too
lol he realy buried that thing in good. but glad to see everything worked out great.
let me know if your going out there again this saturday.
its nice to see good people out there...I would have done the same.
Quote from: MX Raptor7R on December 26, 2006, 08:16:40 PM
let me know if your going out there again this saturday.
I plan on going this weekend again. You know he is really good at avoiding the goo. If you look at he pics his bike is actually sinking. He was worried that in another hour or so it would be completely under. It's alot funnier today than Sunday. ;)
Quote from: MX Raptor7R on December 26, 2006, 08:16:40 PM
lol he realy buried that thing in good. but glad to see everything worked out great.
let me know if your going out there again this saturday.
Hey Rene???
Not this weekend but the first one after new years i wanna go... let me know if you wanna go.....
Quote from: FIVE-O on December 26, 2006, 08:59:52 PM
Quote from: MX Raptor7R on December 26, 2006, 08:16:40 PM
let me know if your going out there again this saturday.
I plan on going this weekend again. You know he is really good at avoiding the goo. If you look at he pics his bike is actually sinking. He was worried that in another hour or so it would be completely under. It's alot funnier today than Sunday. ;)
It is sinking. Haha thats cool but at the same time that sucks!
Quote from: pelele on December 26, 2006, 09:06:06 PM
Quote from: MX Raptor7R on December 26, 2006, 08:16:40 PM
lol he realy buried that thing in good. but glad to see everything worked out great.
let me know if your going out there again this saturday.
Hey Rene???
Not this weekend but the first one after new years i wanna go... let me know if you wanna go.....
the weekend after the new year i can go after about 12 cause i got some work in the morning but im all for it for sure.
The best thing I have spent my money on is a winch! It was worth it the first time I used it. I think I use it about every time I got out there. Usually another bike can pull you out but I have gotten stuck worse than that and the winch has pulled me out. And I have a Polaris Sportsman 500 4x4.